Close
One second...

In Notch We Trust

• by JStaub
  • posted Sep 07, 2012
  • 27 Comments

I really like the Coat of Arms style, felt it would translate well with Minecraft! :3

Watch this
JStaub

I really like the Coat of Arms style, felt it would translate well with Minecraft! :3

Luxexel

Honestly one of my favourites. Best of luck!

nostalgicNocturne

Definitely one of my favorites, and the coat of arms style does translate perfectly with minecraft and I love how you've set it up, except the pixelated objects look a bit odd with the non-pixelated banner, flowers, etc. I like how you made it say "In Notch We Trust." Despite my slight criticism, I would definitely buy this shirt!

WolfKnight

awesome shirt nostalgicNocturne took the words out my mouth really great t-shirt

JStaub

Thank you everyone! I was kind of wondering that myself, I am thinking of redesigning this with it being completely pixellated. I definitely appreciate the critique!

gregyangco

Awesome! $5 for you!

Im_Luis

hahah yessss$$$$

anew742

This is amazing!

egsigma

Awesome design but I think you could have chosen better blocks, like one food, one mob, one block, and one precious item/diamond. Or etc.

Rafaksy

Man, this t-shirt is epic, great idea, i would buy it for shure, u can have my awsome 5!

silverbeam

colors seem off.... but nice all the same

snogw0cky

I would wear this everyday! So cool!

JStaub

A bit late, but I redesigned it a bit (made the lineart more pixely, resizes the pick axes). Let me know what you think!

solartez

cool design!

a1ex728

Pretty cool but why pork and leather? You should add mabye some thing else like a bone or something

fherry8013

Das Sope man, nice work

No account?
Join Us