Close
One second...

Like meee! :)

ok, I've gone and surprised myself and finally made an artist page on FB. If anyone wants to like me, that would be totally awesome :)

Watch this
silverhare
silverhare profile pic Alumni

AWESOME! I am commenting here so I remember to do this when I am not at work.

Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

I liked

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

thanks guys!!!

gotta go draw more stuff so I've got something to put on my page.

what a great motivator!

silverhare
silverhare profile pic Alumni

My Facebook page likes your Facebook page. ^^

celandinestern

my facebook page thanks your facebook page and goes off to like it back :)

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

I ALREADY DO

celandinestern

this liking business is fun :)

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

like you? we love you ♥

celandinestern

love you back, Nestor! you are the nicest person!

Maziu
3 designs submitted - Score now!

Like you Lidija :)

NCowick

Liked ;) <del></del> I just finally got around to starting one myself this past week. You know, just in case anyone wishes to follow my quest to rise from mediocrity to slightly above mediocre,lol. So far I have absolutely nothing up, and given my slow work pace will probably hardly ever update,but at least I have somewhere to direct people for my stuff now.

blue sparrow
blue sparrow profile pic Alumni

done and done :D

celandinestern

you guys are awesome!! haha Nathan, love the 'quest to rise from mediocrity to slightly above mediocre' concept :D I think it's good to have something online, and updating seldom at least means you won't be spamming people's feeds. I was gonna put up more stuff yesterday but I'm ever wary of overwhelming people. So I guess putting up a bit at a time is the way to go.

does anyone have any awesome experience or advice with page promoting and generally using it as a tool? I'm clueless.

people do those 'share this page and someone gets a prize' kind of things, are those worthwhile in terms of how many new likes you might guess vs. how many people you'll annoy by forcing them to share your page?

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Bump

No account?