Close
One second...

THE GAP PRINTED = ALUMNI PETITION!

SOMEONE GIVE THOSE GUYS A SHIELD!

Watch this
celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

hear hear!!!! Our GAP-printed brethren should join the ranks of the Purple Ones. Also the GAP prints should show on their accounts in some form, so that we may properly honor them.

celandinestern

I'm serious btw. Dudes deserve shields. It was a Threadless PLUS gap contest after all.

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

agree - even if threadless can't link to the shirts themselves in the profile in the same way (which I don't believe they can) then surely they can turn the name purple and add a little Gap badge or something for everyone who gets printed by them

myteemo
myteemo profile pic Alumni

It would also be nice to get some kind of notification. I didn't know I had been printed until my sister ran across it on the GAP website. It feels so removed.

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

I don't really care. Print is a print. People shouldn't be trying to get a freaking pixel shield and access to the least active forum on the internet. Plus I don't think there's even going to be shields on the new threadless.

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

Badges? Shields? So long as there's still $$$$MEGABUXX that's the main thing. AMIRITE!?

Letter_Q

Yeah why not?

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

if you check their profiles you'll notice a small gap next to their usernames. that's the Gap badge.

Manupix

^ hahaha!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

I just want a coffee mug.

myteemo
myteemo profile pic Alumni

I just want a gift certificate to make beautiful loves.

celandinestern

I know what people mean when they say a badge is no big deal, but I remember from personal experience - it's no big deal once you have it :) Before you have it it feels like the hugest possible deal. For me it wasn't so much any possible reward or benefit that comes with it (shield, alumni forum bla bla nothing happens there anyway), but more just the recognition of the fact that I'm not in fact just deluding myself here into thinking I can make something good.

of course now I do have it, not like I feel my whole artistic corpus is validated by that one fluke print. But as I say, I understand the sentiment of wanting one badly.

mirisch

I want a shield even as an unprinted designer. Just kidding...

Rachel Ray Gun
Rachel Ray Gun profile pic Alumni

They do get one. We just haven't gotten to this group yet.

celandinestern

ooooo! and here we were raising a huff over nothing :)))

Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

Please go to your local Gap and begin shouting "Where's my badge!" that should take care of everything.

Manupix

I'm all confused now :/

D-maker
D-maker profile pic Alumni

Hi, if I was printed for a disney atrium challenge and now for a CSA images atrium challenge too, that gave to me the ALUMNI status?

No account?
Join Us