Close
One second...

New York and Philly (and now I'm back home)

I'll be in New York from Sept. 6th to the early 10th.

Then I'll be in Philly from the 10th to the early 14th.

Then back in New York from the 14th to 20th.

Deeann (wardrobeinsparoom), Brian (tracerbullet) , James (jellyes), and Hanna (sleepyfeet) are in Philly. I'm trying to get the Delaware crew aka Omair (ipear), Rob (snakeman), Paul (johnny baboon) and Brett (bsweber) to come hang out too.

Becca (shakethesheets/tragos) and SteveTHEGREAT will probably be coming to New York from the 14th-16th/17th. Jeff (the G) and Nathan (.com) live there, so I'm hoping to have a meet up there!

LET'S ALL HANG OUT!

WHO ELSE IS AROUND?

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Omair

Awww year, I'm probably glowing to hang out on both the 12th and 13th, get your butt ready.

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

I think Hanna and Brian are only free during the evenings. Work and teaching and stuff. :P

the czar

I hope to hang out the second half of your NY visit. I think I'm only around on Saturday though.

Chipmnk

I like that you have to specify with usernames. What is this? 2004?

ir0cko

That'd be fine, Paul! Definitely come hang out. It'd be nice to meet you.

the czar

Yeah I want to for sure. I'd lot to meet you and Becca, to see Steve again, meet Nathan and to finally meet Jeff.

the czar

I mean, damn dude , we've been talking to each other for like 5 or 6 years!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

sorry busy

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I'm tempted to go to New York with you. Are you taking a bus?

tragos

DEEANN NEW YORK YES

ALSO PAUL

AND OMAIR PLS???

ir0cko

Deeann, I'm booking a hotel from the 14th to 17th. I'm going to try to book a double room so people can crash there. I was looking into Megabus for my trip to Philly and back to NY. :)

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I might just go for a day. I'm a bit anxious about spending too much money with none coming in.

But then I'm also like, well, it'll be cheaper than Chicago would have been, and it's fucking New York, so MAYBE.

But definite yes to Philly times.

ir0cko

Have you taken one of those busses before? Jeff mentioned Boltbus.

Also, this happens on the 15th in New York!

Smorgasburg

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Megabus is awesome. I took them from Knoxville to D.C. to Philly to Boston. I even missed my original Philly bus and was able to get a new one for $5.

THAT LINK.

ir0cko

Well, I plan on leaving Philly on the morning of the 14th. Steve gets into New York around 10:45 so I'm hoping to arrive around the same time!

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Okay, Brian and I were talking, and he might come, too. He has to work the 14th, so we might come up that night or the next morning.

ir0cko

Yay, Brian!

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

did anyone tell you how I was sad that I didn't see DeeAnn and Brian this year? I want this to change.

ir0cko

Brian and Deeann... do you think you'd be leaving NY on the 16th?

tragos

for reference, I'm getting into NYC around 8pm Fri 14th, leaving around noon Sun the 16th.

tragos

megabus is the best

WarDrobeInSpareOom

We're tossing around the idea of coming in Saturday morning, and leaving Sunday morning.

Come along, Mike!

ir0cko

Alright. I'm thinking about booking a double at The Belvedere Hotel for the nights of the 14th and 15th. I'm only saying there are two folks though cause... extra guest charges suck. ;)

WarDrobeInSpareOom

Do you like chocolate? I'm thinking of make you a cake.

'Cause that's pretty much what I do with my time now.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

P.S., WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH NEW YORK HAVING NUMBERED STREETS GOING IN BOTH DIRECTIONS.

ir0cko

Well, can you make a cake while I'm in Philly... then make a cake for New York? Cause you know, this fat boy likes his cake. Tubbeh!

mike bautista
mike bautista profile pic Alumni

oh man there's gonna be cake oh gosh I wanna go ;0;

ir0cko

Do you have AIM?

ir0cko

Hotel has been booked you guys. We're staying at the Staybridge Suites Times Square. And guess what! It's right next to some adult shops and a parole station. Let's look tough.

jeffreyg

oh nice becca, ive wanted to go to that barcade in brooklyn. i havent explored brooklyn as much as i want to

tragos

barcade rocks

I've only really seen williamsburg & bushwick, but brooklyn's pretty damn chill. probably the most easily enjoyable part of the city.

also go nets? :P

ir0cko

anyone else want to have fun with us?

tragos

If anyone wants to check out the museum of natural history, there's a $9 ticket on Google Offers today, includes planetarium or IMAX show (planetarium!).

jeffreyg

and theres a shake shack right next to there :D

Omair

dang man, I'm really considering going to NY.

tragos

do it omair!

Omair

I'm for sure coming down on the 12th, I haven't decided on the 13th yet though. I might come down in the afternoon if I do the 13th, or early in the day. I'm assuming my niece and nephew probably want to do something for me.

tragos

I only this year realized shake shack turned into a chain with legit indoor restaurants. I thought it was still just the madison sq park one.

Omair

I've never been to shake shack. What's there? Satan Worshipping?

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

juuuuust missed it

jeffreyg

dang come on the 15th when everyone else is here!

jeffreyg

yeah becca, theyve been expanding like crazy. im not complainin doe

Omair

Motown Philly guys

littlem

wow! you're gonna be gone so long! hope you have an amazing trip!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us