Close
One second...

Gummy meet Bear

Watch this
The pandamen

Oops accidentally deleted the previous version by a miss click oh well here they are again r they ready for scoring?

The pandamen

ok so ive nailed it down to 3 versions which one do you guys think has the best chance in scoring?

pelelopel

to me, V2.. Its funnier to think that the bear is actually confused to meet his gummy mate! Just a bit more optimistic..

LiquidDiamonds

V2 is the best, but the gummy bear looks kind of sloppy.

Critique mine?

The pandamen

Thanks guys ill put a bit more into v2 what do u think more shadowing or just sharper?

The pandamen

ok so i have a new version cleaned it up a bit made the bears head a little to the side and added a little shadow to it is it ready to go?

KateyBug2009

I like the added shadows and V2 is my fav out of all of them but I think it still needs something.... I like the ? but then I don't. Something else to show a sort of communication between the two.

The pandamen

@ KateyBug2009 Thanks ya im thinking of taking it out and making the gummy bear wave instead

@Rafaella Pioto Thanks! im gonna make the gummy bear wave instead

rollerpimp

Definitely agree with Rafaella on drawing the question mark. I would also make the gummy just a little bigger so details are easier to see.

Please go comment and vote for my submission: RED HEX

The pandamen

ok i took into account making the question mark but and i bumped up the size of the gummy bear a bit

The pandamen

or should i take out the question mark

hulloihatepeople

i think u shud submit it. its perfect dood. even i wud wear that.

hulloihatepeople

i think u shud submit it. its perfect dood. even i wud wear that.

pelelopel

i think its ready!! best of luck!

The pandamen

AWESOME! i dont have time today but tomorrow it will go up!

The pandamen

how do i change one of the images to a swf in photoshop

The pandamen

im gonna be submitting it on a separate thing so i can incorporate a better background and another picture

The pandamen

does anyone know how to convert a jpg to swf

rollerpimp

i would guess flash can do that. If you don't have that try InDesign and export it. The waving is hilarious.

Please go vote and comment on my submission: RED HEX

Please comment on my critique: wonderful

Captain Ahab

Yeah, I agree, I think it's ready

syrupneko

yeah, definitely looks ready to me. The question looks much better than previous versions, too.

please comment on my critique Drinky Doggie Rides Again

The pandamen

ok ok ok its being uploaded keep an eye out for it i had to submit it seperatley so that i could include another view hope u guys give it 5's and stuff thanks for all the help!!!!!!!

No account?
Join Us