Close
One second...

I can't wait for winebocon

With the meet up being over, I have to think of the next fun thing to keep from being sad! How many of you guys are thinking of coming to winebocon? Do you want to try and do a vineyard tour in addition to the tastings? Can we think of more good pick up lines??

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
mezo

When does this take place, pleasema'am?

Steve The Great

It's so far away. I'll have to win the lottery. ;-;

[+duracell-]

I'm having beerbocon at a local bar/bottle shop called Beer Mongers this weekend. It'll probably just be me though as I am not inviting anyone. :l

valorandvellum

It's in February! It seemed like it was a good idea to have it during the holiday weekend so more people could go.

Chipmnk

Girl, if you were a fish, you would turn the ocean into lava because you are hot like a fire that is very hot.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

Definitely want to try and do winebocon or combocon this year

valorandvellum

Boy, I must be a fish because I fell for you hook, line & sinker!

Torakamikaze
1 design submitted - Score now!

I could go

or save up for more permanent adventures

Choices!

Chipmnk

Duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-damn!

Chipmnk

Permanent adventures = moving to Cali.

iPear

I thought he meant buying a robot ._.

February is too far, man. We need to have at least 4 events, 1 for each of the cardinal directions.

...Or not, I should just move to Carolifornia... Oh God, Carol. T_T

Girl is your dad related to Albert Camus? because nothing really matters, except you. winku winku.

Torakamikaze

Nothing really matters.

Good Metallica song.

valorandvellum

Are you thinking of moving to California too??? :-o

DO IT.

mike bautista

gurl r u a car bcuz you make my heart go beepbeepbeep

iPear

Ever since last winebocon, man. All those hills, girl, dang. No birds? Shiyet, ya'll know how I hate them birds. Also, I saw Ellen driving on the interstate, the potentiality of becoming friends with Ellen? Dang.

Torakamikaze

Omair lets be roommates and Ill be less scared then.

So it's settled.

Pack your things!

ir0cko

WINEBOCON!!!! count me in.

iPear

Alright! don't forget a collar for Bunbun!

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff

Not Carol again!

iPear

we could host "Talk Show! with Steve Wierth" in our living room.

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Staff

can we crawl under weird beds again?

valorandvellum

Oh man. I really hope you guys get that vacation rental again! Let's drink wine and watch people work in the shirt factory below.

iPear

I'm definitely doing winebocon again this year. Tripping down kings highway with phil and company was so cool.

All of the awesome landscapes too? Those hills and mountains, guys, got damn.

Good food, good friends, and good wine (I guess? Idk, it all tastes like trees and butt to me) was super fun. <del>deleted</del>

Chipmnk

Wow, how many butts have you tasted? Answer: A million and twelve because you love butt tastes!!!

iPear

I used to taste butt all the time, but that was before the fire nation attacked...

Torakamikaze

I used to taste butt, but then I found a book

iPear

oyoyoyoy

littlem

did someone say buttz?

Steve The Great

hypothetically where would one fly in to get to winebocon? is it LAX?

iPear

I flew into the San Diego airport, then stayed with Alvin. We then carpooled with Phil, Mike, and Justin down to SLO.

Twiggyhall

Hmmm.... I may have to seriously contemplate this....

jublin

Winebocon is like a 3.5/4 hour drive from LAX. Add two more hours if coming from San Diego airport. There will probably be people carpooling from both places.

I'm gonna go and pee under the bridge again.

pilihp

the woohoo was not for jubs peeing under the bridge again :P

Twiggyhall

Also, I didn't really get to talk to Priscilla in Chicago and she seemed like such a nice gal.

Also, California contains Annie, C Pie and Aubrey.

Also, I like wine.

jublin

SLO has an airport but it's small and may be more expensive. I don't know how many airlines fly directly there.

Twiggyhall

Is there an airport closer to the event, Jubs?

iPear

I would fly into SLO if it meant walking to a plane on a runway like a rapper celebrity president.

Twiggyhall

Also, I should refresh before typing

Chipmnk

Oh man, I just remembered this guy and gal singing "Down with the Sickness" at karaoke and Priscilla and me just looking at each other like "what is this?".

Twiggyhall

Just wear your king hat, Omair

iPear

that was legit awesome, but only because the girl was making those grunting noises. I couldn't stop laughing.

Torakamikaze

ohfuuu i laughed so much at down with the sickness couple. it was best. I took video.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?