Close
One second...

A phase

• by Narutal
  • posted Aug 27, 2012
  • 21 Comments

So, I submitted this visual a week before the "Clever" challenge starts, and it was too late, so I submit it again, just for the challenge. 7 colors on black, 8 on any other colors.

Watch this
Narutal

So, I submitted this visual a week before the "Clever" challenge starts, and it was too late, so I submit it again, just for the challenge. 7 colors on black, 8 on any other colors.

pd23

very nice!

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

HuntChi

hahah! +++++

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Did you change anything to the original design...or just submit it again to get it into the Clever contest? I'm pretty sure threadless frowns upon resubmission without any change/improvement. Still a cute design tho.

Narutal

Well no, I didn't change anything, but like I said, it was really a bad timing, I submitted, and a few days after, the Clever challenge started. So I stopped advertising for it and waited to submit it properly to the challenge. I also put in the description that it was a re-submission so Threadless staff could check it, and I am sure they would have decline it it they didn't want me to be in the Clever challenge. But I can see you keep an eye on everything FRICKINAWESOME ! :D

cooljohnny
cooljohnny profile pic Alumni

cute! 5$

Noretta

ahahhahaah so cute! 5$

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Narutal

Hey, thank you everyone.

mirisch

Hahaa! So cool!

rizkisyahril
rizkisyahril profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

nice!

mykymcm

Nice one. 5 from me. Check my design and score.Thx

Narutal

Thank you for all the 5 ! It feels so nice :)

No account?