Close
One second...

need more shirt colours

• by d3d
  • posted Aug 21, 2012 in General
  • 22 Comments

Does anyone know exactly what's available as base colours these days? I figured with the new style shirts there might be options that don't show up in the template, which is starting to feel pretty limited. Whatever happened to sand and khaki? I could really use them.

Watch this
d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

or if i make up a shirt colour what are the odds it could be matched?

ersinerturk
ersinerturk profile pic Alumni

probably they'll change the colors. indeed there should be more of them.

Outlaw01

no clue -- im still using old templates for my colors

ersinerturk
ersinerturk profile pic Alumni

recent color set, I guess

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

yeah thanks altair, i have that template but i made the mistake of drawing something that belongs on a colour from a really old template, and i'm not sure i can make it work on any of the existing colours.

fourLTRS

Sand or khaki? Couldn't you use creme? Yellow? Light Pink?

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

Leon should always use pink

taz-pie

you know what? i don't own a shit-hot tshirt in military green. make it so, leon.

taz-pie

or berry! nom

Goldendust

Hmm, there's not really anything similar to the sand colourway is there? I'm too sad because that colour looked so horrible on me and it was quite popular there for a while, but you think they'd want a warm, light neutral tone of some sort?

Goldendust

Oops, that should have read "I'm not too sad, instead of making me sound like I'm being sarcastic and mean.

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

yeah, i crave warm neutrals to draw on. i keep using slate because it's the only balanced mid-range colour left but i'm getting sick of it.

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

yeah, I wanted khaki/sand/ (camel brown is a great color) so many times...vitruvianspector was supposed to be on sand

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

i like that Cigar colour ok, but it's a bit too dark to print dark inks on it. there needs to be a nice milk coffee colour.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

at the end of the day, if its good enough to print, theyll make it work

taz-pie

i now own two cigar shirts. lovely!

taz-pie

i just looked at mah bewbs and realised i am wearing one TODAY

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

There's that pebble brown they printed hafaell's Husk on, I quite like that

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

that could work! cheers

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

sand was my favorite color for ages. Now I seem to sub everything on sage/lagoon. Pebble brown sounds great, but y no available in template?

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

i don't think they update the template very often, and with their recent change in shirts maybe there's no existing stock to choose from. i'd love a complete updated list of what's possible though.

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

it would be great. I often get stuck trying to choose a tee color and end up fudging it some.

No account?
Join Us