Hope you like it!

On Black Tee...

Watch this
YaaH

◠‿◠✿

addu

cool

niltiak21

I like the idea of this, but I don't really like the guy or his ladder. Their design (overalls and ladder) are too simple (no texture) so it just is a little jarring. But the concept is great!

niltiak21

I like the idea of this, but I don't really like the guy or his ladder. Their design (overalls and ladder) are too simple (no texture) so it just is a little jarring. But the concept is great!

xtymichael

I really enjoy this, but I have to agree with niltia21, perhaps if the design was altered a little and some texture was added it would look better.

xtymichael

I really enjoy this, but I have to agree with niltia21, perhaps if the design was altered a little and some texture was added it would look better.

nehsarang

This is pretty, but the guy and the ladder look too 'stuck on'. It's like looking at a green screen effect

nehsarang

This is pretty, but the guy and the ladder look too 'stuck on'. It's like looking at a green screen effect

Agimat ni Ingkong

Thanks for the comments & critiques guys it helps me a lot...

mmgarb

The background is gorgeous, but I do agree the guy/ladder look like they don't fit into the scene quite as well. I would definitely like to see it if he was tweaked just a little

bokien
1 design submitted - Score now!

awesome mate $5

m.genuine

yeah. i agree with niltiak21

m.genuine

yeah. i agree with niltiak21

Agimat ni Ingkong

will just try to re-submit this one, hope Threadless will give me a chance...thanks guys

pd23

brilliant

mielu

very cool

sergio.felipe1

nice! looks great on the black tee!

cogigoc

this works well on the new backpack!

aIII.1416

handsome clouds :)

aIII.1416

handsome clouds :)

M.R.G

Cool !

rivetsandink

Got a 5 from me, please return the favor on my submissions!

FRICKINAWESOME
4 designs submitted - Score now!

Yup, I agree with some of the comments regarding the overalls and the jarring contrast of the background and character. Cool composition though.

Reminds me of the Pixar short before Brave :)

BeanePod

with just the few tweaks mentioned above this could really be a phenomenal piece of work. awesome idea!

iamrobman

awesomeness 45

mxnx

GREAT!!!..$5

Zen Studio

yes need some texture on that guys....

albertoarni

Im gonna give you big 5ugar! Great!

kako64
1 design submitted - Score now!

Awesome one! 5 $

Agimat ni Ingkong

Thank u guys, will gonna re-subbed this one and work on some of the comments given they are very helpful on this design.

alfboc

$5 bro :)

No account?