Close
One second...

Don't Just be Another Robot

• by kvdesign
  • posted Aug 11, 2012
  • 19 Comments

This design was created to be a play on being different and not just another robot. This pattern would be fun on a t-shirt, notebook, messenger bag, or a cute little onesie. The pattern shows a bunch of blue robots in one stance with just a few pink/red robots scattered throughout in a different stance. The complimenting colors were chosen to be soft and easy on the eyes. I believe it would look good on light yellow, white, or a cream color.

Watch this
kvdesign

This design was created to be a play on being different and not just another robot. This pattern would be fun on a t-shirt, notebook, messenger bag, or a cute little onesie. The pattern shows a bunch of blue robots in one stance with just a few pink/red robots scattered throughout in a different stance. The complimenting colors were chosen to be soft and easy on the eyes. I believe it would look good on light yellow, white, or a cream color.

ellipsi

ooo, so cute! :) 5

Spank Sinatra

I like it but I think just one red robot would be better.

ataxia77

I agree with Spank...love the concept and anomaly though :-)

pd23

very cool

chernobel

Nicely thought out :)

kvdesign

Thank you all.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

ZArtDesign

love this robot. would buy it if it had one or two of them :)

Totok Retro

great design.. u not only use green colour for the robot, but the orange colour to for the point of interest, really cool

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

nice! yeah, i think the one red robot around the chest area would be perfect by himself.

Jimmymango

I've seen quite a few versions of this shirt though.

Littleclins

HAHA! Forever alone? (:

M.R.G

Cool pattern ;)

take a look on my 2 designs ;)

kvdesign

Thanks everyone! If I don't get anywhere with the patterns contest, I'll definitely try it out with one red robot and go for a regular tee or item. I appreciate the feedback.

No account?