Close
One second...

Permanent Ink

Morale has been anything but fantastic in The FF camp ever since The Avengers came storming through the box office blockades this summer. Cheering up his group of heroic brethren by finding the only "tattoo artists" capable of piercing his impossibly rocky epidermis, The Thing wanted to craft an expression of his undying loyalty to that human fireball dude, invisi-woman and super stretchy guy no matter how many times their third movie has been delayed.

Yet another Frickinawesome and Tony Centeno COOLaboration.

7 colors on silver tee!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Tony Centeno
Tony Centeno profile pic Alumni

Morale has been anything but fantastic in The FF camp ever since The Avengers came storming through the box office blockades this summer. Cheering up his group of heroic brethren by finding the only "tattoo artists" capable of piercing his impossibly rocky epidermis, The Thing wanted to craft an expression of his undying loyalty to that human fireball dude, invisi-woman and super stretchy guy no matter how many times their third movie has been delayed.

Yet another Frickinawesome and Tony Centeno COOLaboration.

7 colors on silver tee!

Raulio
Raulio profile pic Alumni

Haha cool!

Travegan

Another collab that kicks ass. The concept and details are rock hard solid. My son would like to order his shirt now. 5$

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni

I can't see how this could get any better. Great concept and execution, 5$!

mirisch

Ahahaha! So great! 5$

Letter_Q

awesomenesssss$$$$$$$$

ben chen
ben chen profile pic Alumni

wow cool

Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

Do they get paid by the hour?

ndikol
ndikol profile pic Alumni

$5

Ramonamisfit

Amazing my friend, just amazing ( 5 )

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

The detailing on the carving representing each of the 4 is rock candy for my eyes.

dudeowl
dudeowl profile pic Alumni

awesome!

dEMOnyo

HAHAHAHAHAHA is the word of the day! $5

Di.Jay

Awesome!!!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?