Close
One second...

Join us for the first Threadless E-Chat featuring artists Olly Moss and Aled Lewis

• by the ThreadStaff
  • posted Aug 03, 2012
  • 55 Comments

Join us next Thursday for the first session of Threadless E-Chat, an online panel discussion, founded by kick butt Threadless Ambassador Priscilla Wilson. Priscilla will be inviting notable designers to community chats to share their experiences, answer questions, and have fun with the community. Bloggers, artists, and Threadfans will get to virtually hang with some of Threadless’ most admired alumni.

The first session will bring in UK talents, Olly Moss and Aled Lewis.

Olly Moss:
Olly Moss currently lives in Winchester, and has been printed on Threadless 31 times. He currently does freelance for clients such as Mondo, Studio Ghibli and Nintendo. His favorite kind of dog is the Border Collie.

Aled Lewis:
Aled Lewis, a native of London, has 50 Threadless prints and 2 Threadless + Gap designs. In the past year, he‘s worked on many personal projects including Toy Stories, a book, group art shows and various commissions for clients such as the New York Times Magazine. His favorite kind of dog is a little red Dachshund. Check out more of his work on aledlewis.com and facebook.

Check out their work and think of any questions you might want to ask Olly or Aled. You can pick their brains about design processes, what it's like to be Threadless superstars, or who would win in a fight between hot dogs and cheeseburgers. The sky's the limit!

The chat will be hosted Thursday, August 9th, 12 noon - 12:30 (Pacific time), 2 - 2:30pm (Threadless Chicago time), 8 - 8:30pm (UK time)

The URL for the chat is: http://tinychat.com/threadchat# !

Thanks to Priscilla for putting this new program together. We can’t wait pick the brains of two of our favorite Brits!

Please refrain from broadcasting your own video on Tinychat. The session will be recorded, and we would prefer to only have Olly and Aled's videos open during the discussion.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

sweet!

6of15

Can't wait!

Manupix

Commenting so I don't miss it =)

valorandvellum

Huzzah! Big thanks to Olly and Aled for being the first victims.

Shadyjibes

that means i'll have to be awake at 12:30 am IST!! hope so :D

Woss

Hey! I'm posting here.

littlem

ha!

spacesick

oh sure, as if I have nothing to do in the MIDDLE OF A WORKDAY

spacesick

it has since been brought to my attention by persons who wish to remain anonymous that I will in fact be free at that time

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Staff

Yay Priscilla for organizing!

YaaH

Nice ;D

Farnell

Wow - certainly got the big guns out for this one. Moss and Lewis , jesus!

valorandvellum

Farnelldate on Aug 3, 2012time at 15:26:35 Wow - certainly got the big guns out for this one. Moss and Lewis , jesus!

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but Jesus will not be at this e-chat. But keep your eyes peeled for possible future e-chats!

sonmi

haha!

d3d

quality dog choices. i feel like i can relate.

Thomas Orrow

Don't turn on your tinycam's and no poopy noises.

Thomas Orrow

I've been to Winchester. Not too far from where I was brought up. Good luck for the livechat everybody!

littlem

oh dang, my link was so terrible that it brokededed? lemme try thislol:

staffell

And they are very nice chaps indeed.

iPear

Cool! What time will it be there?

spacesick

aww crap I just realized I have a lunch meeting tomorrow. something cool happens on the one day I actually have work to do!

valorandvellum

We accept cash, checks or credit cards, but not excuses.

celandinestern

awsumness. I'll be playing tennis at the time. But still, awsumness!

will there be a recording to view afterwards? Cuz that would be cool.

Manupix

That makes it 7pm UT, right?

valorandvellum

Yes, there will be a recording!

Ryder
1 design submitted - Score now!

Whoa. Cool! I'm going to ask them if they think I'm pretty

ellygeh

Whoa! Amazings! I cant calculate time well so what time will that be on EST(new york, miami) time? I need to be there bothering you peeps

100krona

im looking forward to this e-chat.

Manupix

Is this 15 minutes from now?

Boy, as if I really needed yet another excuse for not working today.

Manupix

Can't hear a word, logged off ;_;

littlem

i hope you got "the kiss"

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

i missed it :( haha

Ryder
1 design submitted - Score now!

you should mix the kiss gif with the high five gif so it looks like aled was trying to kiss olly but then got slapped for being too forward

GyleDesigns

Wait, they kissed? I missed that one.

Andreas Mohacsy

so weird but cool, who knew there was so much to do at 4am

spacesick

I tivo'd it for later

valorandvellum

Thanks to everyone who came! Great success.

Also, I hope to see some animated GIFs STAT.

Andreas Mohacsy

i have no idea how this site works but as i only caught the end is it possible to watch a replay?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?