Close
One second...

By Appointment Only

By Appointment Only

Watch this
WednesdayCat

congrats, well deserved!

Ignatz_Zwakh

They're far too many layers of awesomeness to this for me to properly express my love for it.

ansketil

Ia! Ia!

lyann04

I'm coveting this so hard it's ridiculous.

designjerk

Love it! Can we get it in poster form?

aaronestein

MAKE THIS A COMIC!!!! Please!!! Find a writer if you can't write the story! (And I know peeps pointed it out but Tesla was really tall) But I would read this religiously if it were available as a comic!

ellybean1

My husband must have this shirt! He's really into H.P Lovecraft.

letitbe68

This is one of the best things I've ever seen. I'd love to have a poster and a tote bag as well

xtermin8

The FIRST T-Shirt i've ever seen that needs a movie, graphic novel and action figures based on it. Well done old chap!

Adamantine

Totally needs a poster!

gelcat

poster poster poster poster!!

Stankh

At least !!! :-) We need more Cthulhu, RPG and lovecraft design on this site.

cthulhuman

please release this as a poster/print !!!

b.impossible

grabbed this one! can´t wait to get it

bobbylang

This needs to be a video game.

liranlotker

The picture is awesome, but seems like the shirt quality (from Threadless) is still crappy. Ever since Threadless moved away from Fruit Of The Loom shirts to an own brand, the quality has been worse than what you find at a dollar store or a flee market.

Sucks as the shirts are just as cool, but look like rags after 1-2 rounds in the washing machine. Compare that to the Threadless shirts one bought 5-6 years ago, which still hold their form and print almost as if new.

liranlotker

The picture is awesome, but seems like the shirt quality (from Threadless) is still crappy. Ever since Threadless moved away from Fruit Of The Loom shirts to an own brand, the quality has been worse than what you find at a dollar store or a flee market.

Sucks as the shirts are just as cool, but look like rags after 1-2 rounds in the washing machine. Compare that to the Threadless shirts one bought 5-6 years ago, which still hold their form and print almost as if new.

Lynne Jamneck

PLEASE TO BE MAKING THIS A HOODIE??!

vshvedov

HOODIE!

bunpoh

Design is awesome. But a Lovecraft/Tesla design on light blue...sigh. Is there any way to get this on brown, black, olive perhaps? Thanks so much.

Tecko

This needs to be added to my collection!

alexkraemer92

Oh God. Oh my God. Why don't I have enough money for this? :(

uberrhetor

This would make a terrific poster.

greatzoron

Damn you Threadless ! I already have over a hundred tees. Now another.

DeathIsAChallenge

I would. I really would, but it simply needs to be printed in a darker color. It would look amazing on something darker.

enigmatic

POSTER/PRINT !!

Siryn

Reprint on darker background, and on girly boatneck... please!

unseenvision

I wish this wasn't on a white shirt... :(

ill'n

this would only increase my tesla appreciation conversations.... i agree with the reprint coming to us in a darker color---my vote is for purple!

DubRainbow

Oh my gosh!!!! this is amazing!!!

evalorell

i didn't realize that the shirt print had replaced the black to a greenish..teal..blue? fades into the shirt which is a bummer..i really like this design though. Just wish the shirt had kept to the black ink.

unlmtdricepudding

Bought this shirt a month ago. It's one of my favourite shirts and has started many a conversation that usually end with the other person saying, "That's awesome!"

excellentlunch

This is awesome. Really wanted to get it for my brother for his birthday, but his size is sold out. Damn.

cap.capri

great i luv

PaulBaldowski

Like someone else said, a different colour and perhaps not so large across the front of the shirt... Otherwise, a fantastic design.

canpek

I agree with the color comments. I have it on me now, and I love it, but it looks like it had been washed 100 times. A darker background with more defined foreground colors would be much better.

coffeeshopgoth

This is an awesome shirt. Please reprint this in Men's Large.

No account?