ImJstBrndn threatening to sue?

I just got these 2 very weird emails, I have no fucking idea what the loser is on about since I don't even visit craigslist.

To: matt@whodesigned.us
Subject: Very Funny Asshole

Very funny asshole, keep the shit up. See where it gets you. Fag.

Brandon

Although I can't directly take action against you, I can take action against Craigslist with minimal cost to me seeing my mother in an attorney. You agree to a Terms of Service when you posted the post that you would pay up to $1,000 USD in damages if something were to go wrong with the post and Craigslist would have action taken against them. Just want to show you how not so high and mighty you think you are asshole.

Matthew Palmer
(My contact details)

Enjoy I'm sure you'll be hearing from someone soon.

OooOooOOoo I'm so scared for the following reasons:
Brndn is a pussy. He can't even give someone the wacom tablet they have won let alone any kind of ass kicking (actually bring that on, I've always wanted to punch that guy in the face... It's just so punchable)
And second, like the guy wants to take legal action against ANYONE with his record.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

I wish the guy had of linked me to the classified, I'm sure whatever it is is hilarious.

realslimnatey

please let me punch him in the face also

matchstick

i remember this!
you tell 'im, matt!

schleb

me too fourtyfour

mindtrance

Why even post this? who cares.

bananaphone

You know what? I think it might be time for a brndn photoshop contest ;)

Mindtrance, take your shitty recent attitude elsewhere. If losing weight makes you this much of a fuckwit all the time I suggest you start eating.

bananaphone

I have no idea, evidently someone must have posted something about him in craigslist and he naturally accused me of it. What a fucking wank.

mindtrance

That has nothing to do with it.

It just seems that lately you keep posting shit to cause drama on purpose... just let it go dude. Who cares if he wants to sue you, be the bigger adult and let it slide.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

You know what? I think it might be time for a brndn photoshop contest ;)

"Its Just brndon"

Cactus Pirate Jr.
Cactus Pirate Jr. profile pic Alumni

If Nate gets to punch him in the face, I get to kick him in the crotch. Multiple times.

Gunslinger_ Extraordinaire

mindtrace.

Let him sue matt??!!

He didn't even do anything!
And, being accused, and getting money [or whatever] taken away for nothing is stupid!

mindtrance

We all know he wouldn't win... let him threaten all he wants. He is all talk... Matt knows that.

lemonalle

I'll bet my next paycheck that his mom is not even an attorney. The kid is a straight joke.

bananaphone

Mindtrance if you had any intelligence you'd realise that whoever DID post something on craigs list is probably in here.

In which case that person deserves to bath in the warm glow of hilarity that has ensured.

mindtrance

Matt if you had any maturity you wouldn't be posting something that you know is going to cause more shit and instigate the kid even more.

bananaphone

thats exactly what I enjoy =) and most people around here enjoy it too. Once upon a time you probably would have enjoyed it but lately you're just being a prick to many people not just me.

bananaphone

ha brndn just tried to spam my email with "Your an ass" like 200 times. But it only sent as one email. I think his ISP ought to hear about that.

mahalov
mahalov profile pic Alumni

how else are we supposed to enjoy our wed. night mindtrance? we must get all worked up on the blogs or might as well sleep

NatySpaghetti

i think you are a prick bananaphone

bananaphone

thats nothing new from you naty =)

n2.

I think someone has an obsession with someone from what I've seen. This makes like the 15th blog about this guy I've read from someone.

chemi hydro

Whatever. I'm glad you posted this.

He's harrassing you. Isn't that illegal?

Fuck him, there's somewhat of a community on here even for us people that come on here and act like ass holes. At least we entertain eachother and know where the line is.

If any of you really enjoy this site and the forums, which you must, because I aways see the same bastards on here all of the time, and I'm on here a lot myself, then you care about shit that goes down and believe that people should get called out on shady moves. Most people on here that know the past of
Brndn are probably interested. I am.

bananaphone

Feel free to validate that comment any time n2. If brandon was threatening to sue any of you for no reason you'd post it too.

NatySpaghetti

your welcome, i just dont enjoy telling people insults all the time, thats why i think oyu are a prick anyways..you could give that a break you know..

i carnt spel

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WTF

AHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

n2.

From what i get from the comment he's not threatening to sue you, hes threating to contact craigslist which has something to do with $1000 fine from them.

bananaphone

I do, I barely ever insult people. People like you just tend to focus on the times that I do rather than the times that I don't.

And I'd say 99% of the time it's provoked. But really don't take it so seriously. Aussies insult their friends all the time.

hadaloo

I think this post was worth reading because I love drama. And by drama I mean Matt.

chemi hydro

You obviously hurt his feelings, why not send him a buntcake?

n2.

Poundcakes are better....Mmmm

NatySpaghetti

we should try to figure out a way to collectively crush that guy, couldnt we all sign something, a massive complaint, i have no clue, how could there be nothing serious to do to this guy?

maddingo

/violates own ignore bananaphone rule

a. you both are idiots, for different reasons perhaps but ain't nobody wearing teh white hats in this movie

b. you are indeed a prick

c. waits patiently for what I'm sure will be a fully worth my while jerko response.... but really don't bother cause I don't give a damn.... I only posted in this cause I wanted to lend mindtrance support as well as agree w/ naty, you I care fuck all about.

NatySpaghetti

thats nie bananaphone, im glad you stay true to your nationality.

maddingo

~~~
chemi hydro on Dec 06 '06 at 8:18pm
You obviously hurt his feelings, why not send him a buntcake?
~~~

AHAHAHAHAHA

NatySpaghetti

we should get a lawyer or someone that is studying law to find something to this guy, god i hate injustice..

bananaphone

brandon.petty@gmail.com
Petty, Brandon
210 Hidden Valley Est
Scott Depot, WV 25560
US
304-541-3956 Fax:

You can send all your bunt and pound cakes here. I'm sure he doesn't mind at all.

Ueno

i also enjoyed the fight between shirtflirt and bananaphone at one time. XD i thought it was pretty hilarious. :]

maddingo

i just have one question?

WHAT THE FUCK IS A BUNT CAKE???

NatySpaghetti

i was thinking the same thing maddingo, but how did you laugh so loud and not know that it is? haha

n2.

I think everyone here has an unhealthy obsession. Maybe it's because I wasn't around when this guy was, but it seems like if he's left you alone or whatever you should be happy and just let him be off in his own little land.

Ueno

i dont know what that is either :c but it sounds a bit nasty

mindtrance

Shirtflirt is my brother from another mother.

bananaphone

"but it seems like if he's left you alone or whatever you should be happy and just let him be off in his own little land."

Thats the thing, he's stolen off a ton of people on this site, he ripped off threadless, and now hes sending me lameass threats and spam.

Do you think I would have bothered posting this amusing blog if he had of kept his big mouth shut?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
No account?
Join Us