Watch this
jeffebri

please bring this shirt back!!

jeffebri

jeffebri

crikeyjane

Love this design! Does anyone know if the boatneck is pictured above in the peach-ish color? That looks less boatneck than most I've seen..

bnjlkfds89

===== famalegoods.com ====

New online store for your business and shopping now

Air Jordan (1-24) shoes $33 UGG BOOT $100 Nike shox Airmax Rift (R4, NZ, OZ, TL1, TL2, TL3) $33 Handbags ( Coach Lv fendi D&G) $36 T-shirts (polo, ed hardy, lacoste) $16 Jean (True Religion, ed hardy, coogi)$30 Sunglasses ( Oakey, coach, Gucci, Armaini)$16 New era cap $16 ATO shoes $42 Gucci shoes $42 ,prada shoes $40 NBA jerseys $33 ,NHL jerseys $29 YSL shoes $85 Bikini (Ed hardy, polo) $18 Accept Credit card,Westernunion,Bank transfer(bank wire) Very fast and safe

===== mineokmalls.com ====

famalegoods.com

Asrailou

I just got this shirt in the mail, and ordered the Girly Boat Neck. Not at all what I thought it was gonna be. I thought it was the picture above that is shown. The peachy low scoop neck one. Instead I got a shit that is sleeveless! Looks like an 80's tank top. I love the design, but not the cut. :-( I am going to have to return it. What a hassle.

Asrailou

Oops, not shit, I meant shirt. I am disappointed because the descriptions is misleading with the photos that are posted with it. I really want this shirt! T-Shirt that is...

missclarity

Just had the same unfortunate experience as Asrailou. The cut is not like the picture at all and is not flattering, I would avoid ordering the boatneck until a picture of it is posted and you can see what you're getting. I'll also be returning it despite how much I like the design : /

missclarity

Just had the same unfortunate experience as Asrailou. The cut is not like the picture at all and is not flattering, I would avoid ordering the boatneck until a picture of it is posted and you can see what you're getting. I'll also be returning it despite how much I like the design : /

guival

Ok, here's a clarification to those that are confused: There's an extra picture of a v-neck which isn't sold, the third girly picture to be exact (peach colored tee and girl with her hair down). The boat neck tee is the white one in the middle.

guival

Ok, here's a clarification to those that are confused: There's an extra picture of a v-neck which isn't sold, the third girly picture to be exact (peach colored tee and girl with her hair down). The boat neck tee is the white one in the middle.

Naomi_APA

Please reprint this!

Amez

Please reprint! Please do not shrink the image for the reprint as so many reprints have been so much smaller. :(

No account?
Join Us