Close
One second...

Coat Racks - Updated with new pictures!

New pictures, and website is on its way!

Watch this
hols

That's really cool and unique. I think it would sell on Etsy.

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

heck I'd buy it if price/ international shipping wasn't too bad.

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

let me know when you put it up, I'm trying to talk Husband into getting it for my birthday.

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

you should offer them in different color stains... i'd buy a dark wood stain! send me a link!

speakerine
speakerine profile pic Alumni

this is beechwood, not stained, and not treated. but I think beechwood is rot-proof. great idea to offer it in different stains, but maybe even better in different woods. I'm glad you like it! this is a project for the moment, but if I really do this, I 'll let you know RR and celandinestern !

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

I love this too. I'd totally want one i a dark mahogany finish. It would give me something to hang my hoodies on rather than the backs of chairs and my dressform ;)

speakerine

@celandinestern : I'm moving from my apartment these days, so quite complicated, but I think I'll begin to make new ones this month. I'll keep you updated !

@pyr4lis : ok, I note that!

speakerine

I will begin to build them in September. And I think I'll make a website to show and sell them.

Goldendust

Gotta be careful with wood stain if it's intended as a garment rack... You might have to seal it as well so fabric doesn't get marked or stained accidentally.

Also I don't know if a flat pack version would be an option, but if it's simple enough you could save some people a lot of shipping costs. And yourself a bit of time too :)

speakerine

I thought about the flat pack option, yes, but didnt find yet a way to make it solid + sectional. but yes that would be very helpful. the problem is that the wood sticks are glued + pegged, and that people will not be abble to do that. I have to find an other way. even for the shipping, that would be more prudent if it would be sectional. the wood stain are ok, and you're right about the seal too.

Kickstarter are for American only! what a shame. we have equivalents here in France, but that's not very effective. The only to make a Kickstarter would be that an american lend me his profile / identity..

toopersent
toopersent profile pic Alumni

wow this is so neat! I'd buy one for sure.

speakerine

thanks! I 'm working on them right now. Unfortunatly, the price will be a little up, I'm still thinking about the price. It will be more around 100 $ than 60. These racks takes so much hours!

shikiro

I want one

shikiro

wow. want one.

I am sorry

Thats awesome!!! I'd get one for sure. let me know if and where you'd sell it.

speakerine

thanks.

@ I am sorry: Yes I sell them 190 dollars and ship worldwide. I usually get paid by paypal, and the construction period is around 10 days.

Email me at contact@speakerine.fr if you are interested!

halfgotten
halfgotten profile pic Alumni

WOW! A CRAFTMANSHIP!!!! GREAT JOB!

Dan Yingling

So cool. Would fit right in at my place. I have a mantle full of deer antlers. I'm from Wisconsin...

speakerine

thanks Dan! Tell me if you really want one someday. The shipping would be complicated, but not impossible..!

No account?
Join Us