Close
One second...

A hole in the ice

Watch this
NGee

Worth subbing to the Knits comp?rnrnAlso, please check out the two I have in the running if you have time, thanks.

NGee

Bump

Mister_Mister

Like the idea, personally I would add dimension to the hole and change the color of the center to blue

If you have time, please comment on Roman Dragrace

NGee

Thanks, how's this?

PE4
1 design submitted - Score now!

Nice!

NGee

Cheers, anyone have any thoughts for improvements, or shall I go with this?

el_Heraldo

simple but cool maybe some shades. If you have a moment would you please critique my design? Thanks! Storm in a cup of tea 

celandinestern

I love this, period. Maybe a tad of shade but keep it simple.

NGee

Adjusted the colours a bit and added a touch of shading.

What do you guys think?

xandox

Cute! Now sure about the design on the hat though. Maybe you can draw something else there?

If you have time, please vote for my design for the Disney Villains design challenge!

NGee

Done.

Maybe just go wih the sweater then.

NGee

Done, thanks.

NGee

Bump

NGee

Better with the fish?

celandinestern

I liked it on the haaaaat!!! Also I like the shadow, and I liked it before when all the lines were brown. The fish is a nice addition but I'd make it a bit smaller and turn it a few degrees clockwise. Like, thirty or so.

Laser-Lisa

I liked it on the hat as well! And I like the blue lines on the ice, they make it feel icier. I think it's ready for submission, but it's possible celandinestern is right about the fish.

ozf5

I would suggest making the fish a different color than the water--possibly the light brown with dark brown outline used for the figure or possibly the shirt color with either the dark brown or the blue for an outline? I agree with trying the fish turned at an angle. Nice job.

Would you take a look at my design up for scoring now?

No account?