One second...

Tokyo Extreme: Part 2

Tokyo Extreme: Part 2

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Skully99

A violent japanese lady with an Uzi? Love this shirt.

ssphinx

great design

Helvinek

Great print, but the shit is ruined IMO by having the print at the bottom. It looks awful..

ourmanindubai

This totally rocks dude!!

meatnerdr

Sweet design, but agreed. I dont like how it works as a shirt. MAYBE hoodie :) On the back, middle.

Pizsama

great art, terrible placement!

mgwizzy

I agree. Beautiful print, but can you change the placement on the next print run?

FRICKINAWESOME

I couldn't be more excited about both oft hese amazing designs printing, congrats Draco! I'll be picking one up as a tee and one as a hoodie, just can't figure out which one to do which way yet!

totalloss

The illustration is awesome! But I think it's cooler when it's placed on the back of the T

Illadelph19

This would kill on the back

hobigambar

Nice placement, congrats!

MisterBear

Bad placement, congrats!

under_score

Would've bought this, if not for the horrible placement.

bionic-donkey

Was really excited until I saw where the beautiful artwork was positioned on the shirt. le fail.

Payn_21

Great design but the placement was not a good idea.

bksteve

Agree with under_score.. if it was in the middle.. I'd so buy 2 of them ...

atwisk

yeah the placement is terrible! why would i want to bring attention to my pot belly? what a shame for such an awesome design :(

Svaerke

Awesome design! I would love to see this on a hoodie.

Any reason the counterpart is available on hoodie, yet this is not?

mrmint

Please center the design.

It is awesome and I want people to see it and not have it look like an afterthought.

neurotic-manifesto

Would have bought it if it was centered. So bad ass. ;c I'm buying the other Tokyo Extreme design in a hoodie.

dmans1124

I hope that can print on the back... please~~~

mrwonk

too bad the placement sucks, the design is beautiful.

QuessByrd

I have to agree with everyone about the placement. That's the only thing stopping my purchase.

DaveJay

I dig the placement.. Something different.

jrozada

I have to agree with everyone about the placement. That's the only thing stopping my purchase.

emberwild

Design is too low. Smaller design and off center would've been better, and higher up.

ChrisReed

Agreed, great illustration but awful placement.

DaveJay

I dig the placement.. Something different.

phyllisa

i think the placement's interesting, but i think this'll look awesome on a jersey tank!! :D

King Lion

Better not have a belly wearing this shirt. With the placement of the designing being so low everyone is going to be looking at your gut.

davidrf

please redo this, but with the design higher and a bit smaller.

Anishaxx1

They need to put it big centered on a nice hoody! So much talent!

idlxqz

I'd love to see this on a hoody. I love the design!

raven1962

This is awesome in so many ways.

I'd like to see it higher on the shirt as its sitting on the tuck-in line or the scrunched line, especially when sitting. But the art is breathtaking.

ailah

beautiful design! I'd love it a bit higher and on a hoodie though!

Carter-Robinson94

UUURRRGGHHH I love the artwork so much but I'm not going to buy it because I like to tuck the front of my shirt in...

WooTa

One of my favourite designs, but I just don't like where it is placed :( such a shame! Should be higher up and the design slightly bigger. Having said that, I will probably buy it still ;)

KBot24

Please put it big and centered!! I would buy it in a heartbeat!

devilscry007

Saw this design, instantly wanted to buy it...until i saw the placement. I get trying to be different, but if your sitting or tuck your shirt you cant see the awesome artwork. want to be different? have the design go left or right of center, maybe slightly on the sleeve, that'd be cool, different and not obscure......a shame, such a good design...

allydo

This needs to be on a hoodie and centered.

V4Supernatural

Love it! but would love it more if the design was on the back and if the shirt was a v-neck...just sayin!

pjs24

People still tuck the front of their shirts? That's literally never been cool.

swdesai21

Love the design, wish it were higher on the shirt.

Hideki Katsumoto

Amazing illustration!!! But, I dont know about the placement =/

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?