Aristoctopus

• by MegMulsy
  • posted Jun 16, 2012
  • 16 Comments

Watch this
MegMulsy

Accidentally deleted my critique! This had been up for a few weeks. This is my original version, and the next few are other options so please let me know which color combination you like best! I'd really appreciate it! rnrnAlso, please let me know what I could do to improve this design (if it could benefit from text, some background images, cleaner shapes, etc.). I'm really open to critique - and I always critique back :) rnrnAlso, what t-shirt color do you usually like to wear besides white and black? rnrnThanks a bunch everyone!

MegMulsy

still playing with the colors - what do you think? Please see the previous 2 or 3 versions for more options - which color combination do you like best? Also, what t-shirt color do you usually like to wear besides white and black? Thanks a bunch everyone

MegMulsy

still playing with the colors - what do you think? Please see the previous 2 or 3 versions for more options - which color combination do you like best? Also, what t-shirt color do you usually like to wear besides white and black? Thanks a bunch everyone

MegMulsy

Please take a look at the other 3 versions to see the other color options -which color combination do you like best?

still playing with the colors -Also, what t-shirt color do you usually like to wear besides white and black? Thanks a bunch everyone!

TELP

pretty cute, definitely like it on the blue shirt better. if it's on blue maybe add a little texture to the background? or some bubbles or something?

if you have a chance to score mine, that'd be awesome!

errantbreeze

Top 3 favorite colors: gray, blue, & purple, in that order.

Branny87

This version I love. I will watch for it. I know teal is really popular this year/season. This makes me happy, and those are the shirts I buy. Good luck!

If you have time can you give me any pointers. I would really appreciate it! http://www.threadless.com/critique/104708/Fat_Cat_Love

Davesmile

nice work!maybe alittle more work with the shadows

if you have time, please do score mine, cheers! From Africa

MegMulsy

Thank you so much for the feedback everyone - it has been so valuable and I really appreciate it! When I get the time, I'm going to explore changing up the hat, maybe giving him a fancy pipe and maybe adding some shadows.

I'd still really appreciate feedback on which color combinations you all like best!

And as a thank you for the thoughtful/helpful critiques I'd love to take a look at whatever you're working on - Thanks!

hannahbird

Adorable, I love it, submit!! I like it on gray, blue, and purple.

viograpiks

haha nice design,.. i love it on sky blue shirt! submit this.

If you have time, please take a look, score and comment on my design: United

No account?
Join Us