We’re testin’ new tees for you!

• by the ThreadStaff
  • posted Jun 14, 2012
  • 86 Comments

We took your feedback and we’re hard at work creating the ultimate Threadtee! A handful of us are wearing the new tee around for the next few weeks to make sure it’s just right! We can’t wait to release it and make you the happiest tee wearers on the planet.

Check out Bob, Kim & Joe sportin’ the prototype.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Alumni

i can see joe's bra through it

murraymullet
murraymullet profile pic Alumni

It looks like it is speedy approved. Either that or he is approving the pocket pool game in progress behind him.

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

Whats are some specs of this new tee? 50% cotton, 50% Alex's back hair blend?

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

Ooh, is this the one there was a survey about? Like the first x-number of responders would get a free tee?

KImBowers

I'm in love with the new tees! Ladies, get excited, they're great!

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

How likely are these tees to shrink vertically only? If my tee isn't a bare midriff tee after 3 washes i'm not interested

taz-pie

I like the look of the length of the girly tee!

Steve The Great

it's true. I often find that t-shirts are far too long for my frame and that nobody can see my belly. How am I supposed to show off my rippling abdominal muscles if my shirt goes all the way down over the top of my pants?

squintygirl

taz-pie on Jun 14, 2012 at 10:21:23 I like the look of the length of the girly tee!

YES! It looks super comfy.

taz-pie

BUTT... Will it accomodate my belleh and huge boobs?

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

How tall is Kim?? I hope the new tees aren't too short!! I hate sizing up just so I can get a tee long enough to not shrink above my waistband.

jmeaspls
jmeaspls profile pic Alumni

looks comfy

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni

Shorter than the existing ones, but not too much. They look almost too short here! Oh and longer sleeves pls. :)

The girl's one looks good.

evan3
evan3 profile pic Alumni

i hope the necks arent tight

taz-pie

Gosh I hope it fits over my fat head

Leroy_Hornblower
Leroy_Hornblower profile pic Alumni

Really! Everyone is asking for shorter tees? The too short length is the current reason I have stopped buying Threadless tees, and sadly my older shirts, the ones that actually fit, are starting to fall apart from age. I'm running out of Threadless tees to wear.

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

what is the difference between Bob's and Joe's shirts? Bob's shirt looks very short and the sleeves look like they flare up on the outside like the girl's shirts do but Joe's shirt sleeves look like they make it down to a good place near the elbow bend. Does Bob have freakishly long arms?

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni

how will these shirts hold up against my seemingly constant spillage of marinara sauce on my clothes?

taz-pie

How see-through are they? Miss Wet Tshirt 2007 wants to know.

Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni

I wonder whether Shimala will fit into these. @Ryder I thought marinara was illegal. @Bortwein Surely it's the same tee in different sizes, although I may be mistaken. M and L????

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

THIS SHIRT BETTER FIT MY BODY PERFECTLY IN EVERY WAY AND FULFILL ALL OF MY DREAMS AND DEMANDS OR SO HELP ME I WILL POST ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET

jeffreyg

Blame Ross for the shorter tees

BNannas

@bortwein i actually have freakishly broad shoulders.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

I have never ever had a too short Threadless shirt. Maybe I'm just all limbs and no torso. Are these new shirts seamless on the sides? If yes, I already approve. Or just make an exact replica of the AA shirts and I'm happy

cogigoc

Looks good... Kinda looks like fruit of the loom feel - I love that!

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Alumni

We will look into a marinara resistant cotton blend! We'll have more details and specs for ya in a few weeks!

Rachel Ray Gun
Rachel Ray Gun profile pic Alumni

taz-pie date on Jun 14, 2012 at 11:01:14 How see-through are they? Miss Wet Tshirt 2007 wants to know.

They aren't! The fabric is thicker than the old tees.

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

I'll wear anything that makes me look more like joe

skindapple

hopefully not too short... i like a tight neck, hides me chest hair better, haha... cool beans, good news!

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

Also creme used to be an awesome color and then things changed and the new creme was more like grandma panties

skindapple

Tonteau date on Jun 14, 2012 time at 10:36:42 Make the guys shirts wider across the shoulder, plz.

and no arm pit digging sleeves, plz.

i feel like an equal on this page, with there being no colored names or shields, but also kind of odd... shrugs shoulders

KImBowers

@Morkki, the product team is working on a new creme that's less yellowie. Yay!

@pyr4lis, I be 5'6 and wearing a medium.

jeffreyg

Here spacesick, I went shopping for you:

Resistance
Resistance profile pic Alumni

So is the new white less see-through than the previous white?

Resistance
Resistance profile pic Alumni

Nevermind, just read up and saw Rachel's response

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us