Close
One second...

Bean Counters

Watch this
harleycopter

I always wondered why my accountant charges so much...

ispman

Like it on green. Try to change repeating body and legs poses. May be mouth also. Otherwise this is cute.

You may wish to comment and score my design as well. The Fate

shepan

I really like the comedy value in this design! I think you might want to reconsider the font as it doesn't suit the comedy feel, it looks it bit a sterile personally. Maybe also trying a different t-shirt colour, the green is too similar and the blue is too overpowering. Maybe try making the design bigger and on white as it would be much cleaner. If you like the colours of t-shirts here, then maybe try a different bean colour. But I really like it, really funny!!

harleycopter

(jelly)bean counters- twice the fun of normal bean counters but only half as smart. Thought this would be a cute kids design but I'd wear it for a laugh too

harleycopter

exactly that's what I meant by would be cute for a kids tee but dont have any kids tee templates

TELP

there should be some for download in the submit section of the site. cute design, change the type tho, there are several approachable typefaces (check out scripts, brush scripts, display faces) that are far better than comic sans. good luck!

if you have a chance to score mine

msj2109

Love the progression. I think you should have your own font in this. The size of the font in the previous version was more readable.

Please score my design when possible: Stop The Madness

harleycopter

A few minor modifications and placement on a onesie

harleycopter

HAVE TRIED TO SUBMIT A NUMBER OF TIMES BUT GETS REJECTED SAYING NEEDS WORK. dONT KNOW IF THEY JUST DON'T LIKE THE CONCEPT AT ALL OR WHETHER TO MAKE MINOR OR WHOLESALE CHANGES

Tinkered

Umm I like the simplicity of it but maybe they want more detail. Maybe review the 'reasons for rejection list'. Maybe the resolution or something is off. Its an adorable onesie though :)

No account?
Join Us