Close
One second...

Cab Men

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
dontwrite

Obvious inspiration and just a little fun!

twiggypop

i like the idea, but i think the hat should use a white highlight vs a thin black outline to match the silhouette of the body!

good luck

ispman

Like it. Simple and good.

dontwrite

Thanks for the suggestions, i will rework..

dontwrite

Here is a new version! Comments please..

CHUD_1

I like the red one better where there's no white block background. I think you could round off the corners near the 'C' and the top of the car seat on that side. Otherwise, looks good! Please comment on my Sinful design.

dontwrite

Thanks a lot. All your suggestions are really helpful. I will revise and re submit asap.

dontwrite

Here is an updated version... thoughts please!

shepan

I like the clean cut nature of this design. I only realised what the image was on top of the text after studying it for quite a while, so just make that bit a bit more obvious, you could easily do that by adding white to the neck area! In terms of positioning I prefer the design across the chest. Thank you for critiquing mine!!

msj2109

Cooool. The hand and the couch can have a gap of red. Looks bulky now.

ProjectENDO

simple, funny, i can dig it. maybe have the black stripe fade out towards the end of the shirt? also, will wearing it cut off my right arm as well?

dontwrite

LOL.. i can guarantee that the wearer will come to no harm!

mfargavin

Looks really good. I like the one on the left, where the design is higher on the shirt.

justang8

I like it....I agree with above that maybe have the black stripe fade out towards both ends would be better.

Chaitanya Reddy

:) clever idea :) ... The only thing I would try is to keep the couch and the persons silhouette in black and see how it works.

Thank you for your scores on my designs .. very much appreciated.

dontwrite

Faded out the black band. Hope you like it!

msj2109

Fade looks good!

l_able

nice with the fade but try to use a smoother fading curve.

please have a look at mine if you have time: things get clearer

dontwrite

Sure, will try that.

dontwrite

Slightly altered version..Please send in your comments / suggestions.

msj2109

Cool awesome design!

DeacNW

You should submit. This is great!

oFEELJOYo

nice design!

RH13

Very nice. I'd say it's ready to submit.

josea26

I like your design though there are a few suggestions I have. The placement of the steering wheel it looks like a fountain shooting out his ear. Maybe removing this ear in the silhouette would fix this also the silhouette suggest he’s looking left but the hat is pointing right not sure if chilling with the hommies is the message you’re sending. I hope I didn’t offend you and I hope this help thanks!

kkawai

Nice! Maybe some smoke on the cigarette?

CMP27

I agree with josea26. i rather see it on a black or white shirt.

viograpiks

this is better than the previous,, if i were you, i'd use color halftone effect to the black bar instead of gradient. just an opinion,..

If you have time, please take a look and comment on my design: Hipster Wolf is Hipster

BorneoInk

nice and great

msj2109

Good luck!!! Please vote on my design when you get a chance and support message to stop deforestation Stop the Madness! - Vote

DxG

LOL thats awesome

dontwrite

Here it is on a white tee as requested. Also, the half tone was a great idea! I have tried a few different colors and am trying to decide what to go with.

dontwrite

Any thoughts?

dontwrite

I will appreciate nay feedback on this. Thanks!

msj2109

I like the white color. Submit that!!!

Good luck!!

When you get a chance please vote for a cause, ie to stop deforestation: Stop the madness - Vote

a wild thing

haha, this is my favorite out of the 3 you're working on! i like it on white.

kkawai

White is awesome!!!!!

CHUD_1

I like it on any color and white, but on the white T you can't really notice the cigarette. Love the faded checkerboard effect on the right!

paulo.olim

i like it any color stays cool :D

Chaitanya Reddy

White is good :) . Love how u have worked on the design :)

Best!!

CMP27

i like the white tee. very nice

dontwrite

Decided to go with the silver grey...

kkawai

good choice!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?