Close
One second...

If my wife didn't get me this shirt for x-mas, I may have to kill someone...

• by MrKawfy
  • posted Nov 30, 2006
  • 7 Comments

IMHO, this was hands down the best sub for the "Threadless Loves (some ephemeral band)" contest. Unless my wife took my not-so-subtle hint about my wanting this for x-mas, I have now missed this shirt twice.

I think Travis should have a "12 club" all his own. Discuss.

Watch this
travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni

aw shucks!
thanks for your support.

drmtama2

your 40 years old and you are waiting on your wife to buy a t-shirt for christmas?

hmm... .. i guess

Wheezy Jefferson

That's really amusing...I caught this blog title when it was on the sidebar a couple of days ago, thought it was funny, and never realized it was YOUR blog entry.

hehehehehe.

btw - I got mine.... :)

nakedzombieforce

I love Travis and if they printed all of his designs I would buy every one. I'm still hoping they'll print "Zombies were people too!"

I hope your wife is awesome, because some wives can't take the hint. They think their husbands want shiny new cars or theater systems to watch "the game" on when all they really want is the latest Travis Pitts shirt. I'm glad I have mine (you probably wouldn't kill me for it either, unless you can somehow fit into a girly small).

MrKawfy

My wife is indeed awesome... At least two white plastic bags have arrived for her in the mail the last couple of weeks. I can only hope she got this one before it sold out. I think I'm getting "Money Shot" too. Huzzah!!!

little g
little g profile pic Alumni

drmtama2 on Nov 30 '06 at 9:36pm
your 40 years old and you are waiting on your wife to buy a t-shirt for christmas?

hmm... .. i guess

Dude, trust me.. us old married people give gifts to each other ;)

MrKawfy

YAY!! I don't have to kill anyone!!

No account?
Join Us