Close
One second...

explain this to me

• by liamsn25
  • posted Nov 29, 2006
  • 39 Comments

i don't get this shirt, thus i am not buying it. if someone would please kindly explain this shirt to me, i'd buy it if it was funny. I just...don't get it. haah. i'm dumb, this hurts.

Watch this
AsStarsGoOut

nobody say anything . . .

squeegebeckenheim

it is just amazing!

that is all the explanation you need. seriously.

PuterBoy

It's drawing parallels with today's mass media marketing propaganda. Just pay attention to what Mr. Stegasaurous is saying.

lookpolish

It represents the plight of the working man.

tdyans

It's about postmodernism, of course.

sweet_fluxity

It's about a Steosaurous who's wondering how Russel's Ma is doing.

tdyans

That's not a stegosaurus. That's a symbol of the proletariat.

tdyans

I beg to get money, but if you want to waste your begging efforts on differing, it's up to you.

liamsn25

haha. I see no one is taking this seriously. maybe i sound like an idiot now. it's just a crazy shirt.

Smiley9947

I love this shirt cuz everytime i wear it people are like..i don't get it..is there something on the back?...nope that's it...it's just russel and his friend the stegosaurus having a conversation

kidaro

There is nothing to "get".
Admitting the problem is the first step towards recovery.

hannabear

yeah, it's just an awesome shirt.
my sister asks about it and I'm like...if you have to ask, I can't tell you.

thomodachi

There's really nothing to get, some designs on here are just random and meaningless, like the floating polar bear, so don't try think too hard.

hannabear

(that sir, is a unicorn.)

Mountain Jew010

It means whatever you want it to mean.

Hakaidur

It's a dinosaur and a unicorn. two mythical creatures having a casual conversation.

Kogepan

Dinosaurs aren't mythical!

Rainbowbrite

I want that shirt, but its sold out

th3nom4d

I may be brand new here... but I think, in reference to what thomodachi said, that the polar bear tee just may be regarding global warming. That may describe the listless look on his face and the title (permafrost pollution). And, in addition, the Russel! shirt is awesome.

schleb

i think its racist

SOAE

And don't forget sexist. And anti-gay.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

yeah

sirensrising

"It's a dinosaur and a unicorn. two mythical creatures having a casual conversation."

ahahahahaha that made me lol so much

ambientcity

there's nothing to get.
if everybody got everything this would be boring.

n0nnahs

Everytime I see this shirt I crack up. They're sold out in my size, but man, it totally makes me laugh. No one else I know thinks it's as funny as I do.

brianfuchs

I love this shirt for 2 reasons: 1. the unicorn looks like a mule, which is adorable. 2. everytime I wear it, people look at it perplexed, searching their brains for the hidden meaning. They tend to like it, but they aren't sure why. The most interesting comment I've gotten is "isn't that Scottish?"

stubby43

Its just very British, its the kind of converstation you have when you run into one of you're mums friends in the street.

the guys british

The joke is its a normal sitituation but there a goat and a dinousar.

Mosak

aren't the two soon to be extinct creatures talking like they're going through the Depression? or am i overanalyzing to make myself feel clever?

Mosak

aren't the two soon to be extinct creatures talking like they're going through the Depression? or am i overanalyzing to make myself feel clever?

Mosak

kalie7

ahahahahah i love it. this shirt makes me laugh. get it reprinted please!!!!

charlieeeeeeeeeeee

fatski

this is a beauty.

"Is yer da still working?" - Makes me laugh just thinking about it.

The dinosaur and the unicorn are clearly Scottish by the way.

stephinyb

hahahaha, charlieeeeeeeee, shun the non believer :)

"It's a dinosaur and a unicorn. two mythical creatures having a casual conversation."

exactly.

No account?
Join Us