Close
One second...

OH YEA!

I was trying to make a comedic approach to the rising obesity rates for the past few decades. This is no small part due to the sugary drinks many of us enjoy. Most people seem to simply not care or even realize it's happening which is why the juice bowl (who is alluding to the Kool-Aid Guy) is oblivious to the fact that there is someone dead inside of him.

Watch this
MCB Design

I was trying to make a comedic approach to the rising obesity rates for the past few decades. This is no small part due to the sugary drinks many of us enjoy. Most people seem to simply not care or even realize it's happening which is why the juice bowl (who is alluding to the Kool-Aid Guy) is oblivious to the fact that there is someone dead inside of him.

MCB Design

I also wanted to add before this gets too far into the voting, that I named it "OH YEA!" Instead of "OH YEAH!" because I was afraid the "YEAH" would fall into copyright infringement for the Kool-Aid people. I figured they could have trademarked the image and the slogan.

mirisch

Great!

YaaH

◠‿◠✿

MCB Design

I always look forward to YaaH's trademark comment!

MCB Design

I always look forward to YaaH's trademark comment!

FRICKINAWESOME
2 designs submitted - Score now!

When you see it....you'll shit bricks. Or at least shoot purple koolaid out every orifice.

harleycopter

cool design like the cominc look and the message. Probably something id wear

melon.

Great !!!

JLK

Well done!

MCB Design

I don't know what you have to do to get a shirt printed on Threadless... Thanks to those who have shown support.

MCB Design

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Bemmers

I remember voting for this one. Why was it never printed??

No account?