Close
One second...

STOP!!! Collaborate and Listen...

So according to this blog submitting slogans is a thing of the past. If there are any artist out there who'd like to do a design with me, comment in this blog. Thanks!

Watch this
mitchellp
mitchellp profile pic Alumni

Please :)

Wylie Knowords

45 comments from thousands of artists and writers. I feel so stupid for writing these for 300 some days. I just sold a slogan for $100. for a banking firm contest. (Bastards spent that for lunch.) That's more than I ever made at Threadless. I love the company but this system for writers sucks. When I needed a cover for my book I had a contest for artists. I paid $1,000. for the 2 covers. I gave the guy coming in 2nd $300. just because I'm a nice guy. Now I'm broke. Maybe I'll just have to call VCU art school and the Martin Ad agency and ask if they know of artists in Richmond,VA where I live if they want to collaborate. I'm still very pissed. If you have any ideas: nwyliejones@hotmail.com. I'll let you know if I do.

Wylie Knowords

45 comments from thousands of artists and writers. I feel so stupid for writing these for 300 some days. I just sold a slogan for $100. for a banking firm contest. (Bastards spent that for lunch.) That's more than I ever made at Threadless. I love the company but this system for writers sucks. When I needed a cover for my book I had a contest for artists. I paid $1,000. for the 2 covers. I gave the guy coming in 2nd $300. just because I'm a nice guy. Now I'm broke. Maybe I'll just have to call VCU art school and the Martin Ad agency and ask if they know of artists in Richmond,VA where I live if they want to collaborate. I'm still very pissed. If you have any ideas: nwyliejones@hotmail.com. I'll let you know if I do.

mitchellp

And this is why the collaborating thing won't work

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

I am interested in "Mosquitos: The Original Vampires." I am working on a couple other collabs now but in a week or two I will be down. musarter at yahoo dot you know the rest.

mitchellp

Thanks musarter! I'll shoot you an email and we can go from there

Wylie Knowords

mitchelip sorry for spelling that way I need new glasses. Really. mitchellp - let me know how many artists connect. I have had 2 so far...so of.

mitchellp

just one wylie

No account?
Join Us