One second...

B-MO!

B-MO!

Watch this
RubberDucky15

"BMO! BMO! Get the shirt!"

"BMO is shirt!"

KasaraEm13

I might get the guys version if the girls' doesn't reprint. I waaant it so badly.

ThreadWolf

It's almost my birthday. This is the perfect gift for myself. ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!

Joshywa

please reprint :D

drockabaka

Reprint please. T_T

kiwi_chibi

Reprint please

tehmuffenman

REPRINT!!! Medium mens

tboycass

Need a girly, size small. Going to be a present for someone special. If I can pre-order and get a reprint earlier that would be fantastic. Contact me with any ways to get this ASAP :)

tboycass

I will pay extra for this shirt. If anyone knows how to get a reprint faster or make a special order please let me know or post here. I check the stock daily.

davidtsh

reprint!!!

pumaroo

reprint please

Daisydropper

Love this design so much - a lot better than the hot topic! PLEASE for the love of pies reprint this I'm desperate .....spazzes

Chaoticnight

Been watching a lot of Adventure time lately and it reminded me of this design! Was hoping the ladies was on sale now, but I see it still isn't. I will continue to wait, because I was considering making this my first purchase. It's super cute! I would like to know the reasoning behind the guys being on sale but not the girly.

ps- Any change you may change the "girly" term to just "girl?"" I kind of find it offensive..it makes me think super feminine "girly girl" which I am not, nor is every girl. Just putting it out there since I'm posting. I am NOT trying to be super negative or anything-it's just an honest suggestion from a possible customer.

Chaoticnight

Aaand I see the woman's needs to be re printed first. Hoping the next batch will be on sale then, unless the men's is only on sale because your trying to get rid of stock? Did I miss the sale on the women's size?

Chaoticnight

Were trying to get rid of stock I mean. You guys really need to allow us to edit our posts.

dancrum

Reprint, please!

JethroG

B-MOOOOO!

JethroG

B-MOOOOO!

fabio___

Repriiiiiiiint t.t

Aya Girl

The eyes are right at nipple height on me. I'm super sad, but also kind of uncomfortable wearing it out.

lillyanka

Kids sizes would be awesome!

OakIllustration

RE-PRINT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shedinja

friend just got in a bad accident and ruined this shirt, heck i'll buy two if you reprint.

bowerock

Beemo?! Are you tshirt? ... OhhHHh no, Football! I am a little living boy!

MrSpongeGuy

AAAAAAAAAWWW YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!. Charging 25 bucks for this t shirt because they know we'll buy it anyways! INTO THE CART YOU GO!

MrSpongeGuy

no sarcasm intended \/

lukas_pasten

I love this shirt so much :D

SpokeyDoke

phone case please!

alexyay

The only issue (that's been pointed out to me a couple of times when wearing this) is the height of the eyes on the women's shirts.

bebertio

so cute!

SpokeyDoke

Phone cover pleaaaaase!

SpokeyDoke

Phone cover pleaaaaase!

Staffymom

:( Awwww... No B-MO sweatshirts? Makes me sad. :(

No account?