Close
One second...

Thinking in Watercolour....

Watch this
ElReyDeReyes

Quite frankly I'm tired of this getting rejected. I enlarged it to fit the standards set by Threadless as per their email and once I did, all I heard was that it could use more work. I fail to see how but if someone on here wants to give me some pointers, that would be greatly appreciated.

Travegan

I like it. As an oversized print concept that you have here in v2 it has a cool tie dye feel. The watercolor technique is great. I don't know why they didn't consider it. Give it some time for critique.

Thanks for the score!

ElReyDeReyes

Thanks man. I hope your shirt goes on sale soon.

colinstein

Yea, oversized looks best. Good job.

ElReyDeReyes

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Your stuff is pretty awesome as well

To those that give negative feedback, can you at least explain why?

Joshua Smeaton

I think it works well oversized. My only thought on it is that the color ends abruptly on the left sleeve. Where as the right sleeve's colors end more naturally/gradually.

ElReyDeReyes

Thank you, I know exactly what you mean, though I don't know how to continue it if you will.

Thanks for the vote!

KuroSeki

NIce design. I'm not sure if they'll accept it the way you have it extending onto the collar. I may be wrong but I can't think of any shirts that have been submitted or printed that have portions of the design there.

lepersquall

By increasing the size of the picture it is very blurry. and her face looks out of proportion. cool design, But IMO needs to be sharper.

No account?
Join Us