Close
One second...

An Unexpected Journey

From the crew that brought you The Brandywine comes an epic
prequel of courage about a Hobbit, a Wizard, a band of Dwarves, and their Unexpected Journey.

Walk with reags and Tony Centeno on their adventure back into the heart of Middle Earth to where the tale of Bilbo Baggins began.

This is his story.

Coming soon to cinemas worldwide this Winter.

Linger a moment and browse Bilbo’s journey archives here.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
badnobe
badnobe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

great illo 5$

SmirapDesigns

not my style but amazing detail!

DCASTELLO
DCASTELLO profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

AMAZING WORK + $5 You deserve to print one of your works of art !!! Good luck my friend ;)

reags
reags profile pic Alumni

Guys/gals - thank you all for the kind support! It's amazing and truly awesome to read comments from new and familiar faces, and this is my new personal best score so cheers to you all, and Tony again for this wonderful opportunity! :)

Tony Centeno
Tony Centeno profile pic Alumni

Thanks a ton guys and gals! We are very, very, very happy with everything that happened around this collab. From the moment reags (that guy really bigger, if he offer you a collab not hesitate one second guys) told me the idea, I knew it would be a great design, but your support has exceeded our expectations best . Of heart thank all your support, comments, votes, and love that you have given to my third collab with reags. Thanks a million buddies!

Tony Centeno

Thanks a ton guys and gals! We are very, very, very happy with everything that happened around this collab. From the moment reags (that guy really bigger, if he offer you a collab not hesitate one second guys) told me the idea, I knew it would be a great design, but your support has exceeded our expectations best . Of heart thank all your support, comments, votes, and love that you have given to my third collab with reags. Thanks a million buddies!

palitosci
palitosci profile pic Alumni

Si esto no imprime, yo no entiendo nada....

rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

You guys realize there is a Snow White movie out right now and this would sell really well right?

Tony Centeno

hahahaha yeah Rossmat8, we count on that too, so add details of the new movie as the tree of the coat of white and some more details: D

Letter_Q

Holy shit...... this is something amazing....

Letter_Q

Holy shit...... this is something amazing....

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?
Join Us