Close
One second...

Threadless Should Print More Purple Shirts.

I get the feeling that the general consensus among male shirtbuyers that purple isn't a great color to print on. WTF? Purple and Eggplant are shit hot. I would kill for some more prints on some of the more underappreciated Threadless shirt colors, like eggplant, sangria, mint, and asphalt.

Wow. I really hope the new Threadlessbrand shirts are available in these colors.

P.S. Check out my design. (It's on purple!)

Please go vote/comment.

You comment on my designs, and I'll rate your slogans.

Watch this
yr red scare

actually, it's just 5, the new max. the purple is the shirt color.

thelovefanclub
thelovefanclub profile pic Alumni

two people with their backs to each other.. or one person with..

very atmospheric!

drmtama2

tomorrow i believe your wish will come true

with the reprint of this... hopefully in the same color

yr red scare

Hopefully. It would be a crime to reprint that on any other color.

MeLa de Gypsie

I want something on purple too!!! I've been waiting.

hugtrees

WOOHOO! I FREAKEN AGREE WITH YOU! PURPLE/EGGPLANT = HOT! I was going through the catalogue. Why all the grey and white and cream? Bleh, so boring. MORE PURPLE, MORE PURPLE, MORE PURPLE!

hugtrees

WOOHOO! I FREAKEN AGREE WITH YOU! PURPLE/EGGPLANT = HOT! I was going through the catalogue. Why all the grey and white and cream? Bleh, so boring. MORE PURPLE, MORE PURPLE, MORE PURPLE!

yr red scare

Actually, I really like creme. Two of my favorite shirts (Poet-trees and Good Blood, Bad Hands) have been on creme. My only real problem is the idiosyncracies between the AA shirts. Poet-trees is really thin and see-through, and my Good Blood shirt, while thick and durable, is a little boxy.

Heather Grey should be used selectively. Really selectively.

hugtrees

I didn't mind it at first, but now it's kind of boring. I want to see some colour! (shakes fist in air) And yeah, the thin, see-through problem - I hate that! I know this will make me sound really, really picky but I wished the trees in Poet-trees were on the chest or just on the front. Yep... :)

yr red scare

For a while I was really hoping that autumn would see a reprint of Poet-trees on banana, with orange and brown trees. That would have been super.

shibby558899

I drive a purple truck. :|

lszhou

well i'll be seeing you around

yr red scare

shibby558899, my brother's first truck was black with purple racing stripes. I'm not gonna lie... it was pretty hot.

nothingless

I looooooooooooove the purple and eggplant shirts too! :D

scenerie
scenerie profile pic Alumni

I like super deep, dark, almost-black purple. I wonder if that shade is on the new Threadless tee palette?

amy122166

purple is one of the greatest colors ever!!

Montro
Montro profile pic Alumni

Look what purple did to the moon!

No account?
Join Us