Close
One second...

Grand Canyon

Grand Canyon

Watch this
rodrigobhz
rodrigobhz profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

FINALLY! A Ron Swanson t-shirt! Mine, mine, mine! :)

darkier

Ron OMG!

ivandragul

Please PLEASE tell me that you didn't change Mike's original colors and change the skin tone to YELLOW? WTF????????

riotgirl787

I really want this shirt, but not if Ron's face is yellow! He's one shade away from being on The Simpsons D:

speedyjvw
speedyjvw profile pic Alumni

Although we couldn't get it to match mike print perfectly (nature of the printing) His skin is a bit more orange than yellow. We had to photocorrect the first images that went in and they may still be cached in your browser

ivandragul

I recached/emptied my browser cache- same color.

What happened to in the neighborhood pms match? So what's more accurate- the zoomed first image or the two prepro prints?

"Although we couldn't get it to match mike print perfectly (nature of the printing) His skin is a bit more orange than yellow. We had to photocorrect the first images that went in and they may still be cached in your browser"

speedyjvw
speedyjvw profile pic Alumni

@ivan Give it about another 10 minutes, we're having some back end issues. Right now I'd say it's somewhere in between his original and the photo that is up now.

As for pantones, there really isn't a good pantone for a skin color. A lot of times we will use a pantone as a starting point and just tweak it from there.

QuessByrd

I need this shirt, Ron f in Swanson

Crynos

I love anything to do with Ron Swanson. Great design.

cartooner
cartooner profile pic Alumni

Ron Swanson!!!

WheezyMustafa

This shirt design is bad ass, but is there any way it can be on another color besides human flesh? Would definitely buy this if it were on a different color. :-/

lacerbeam

eeeeeeee ron swanson!!

Falling Pianos

I will buy this entire collection if I can just get a few more colors to pick from. These shirts are just plain awesome.

Trimm Trabb

I would've bought this in a flash if it wasn't printed on creme. I have a couple of shirts in that colour and it just doesn't look good on me at all. :'( Pleeeeease rethink the colour options, darling threadless people, because I just NEED Ron f@*!ing Swanson on my body! :o

vanstyles

Another colour would be so nice!!!! This colour makes me look yucky!

No account?
Join Us