Close
One second...

NEW DESIGN ralph lauren POLIO???

the idea behind this design was to unravel the popular myths of sophistication wealth and power ascosiated with an exclusive label...

the design is supposed to be a bit of a giggle and is not meant to be offend people who suffer from the terrible afliction of polio.

and don't get me started on Kevin Smith's bloody platypuss.

what do you think?

Watch this
supervee

definately made me giggle.

remenisi

they prob wont allow another brand name to be printed.

i carnt spel

hmmmmmmm...

i hope they would print a variation of another brands label....

blucow

Kind of very similar to a threadpit shirt...

i carnt spel

ok yeah... except this has a clever secondary idea illustrated by text

i carnt spel

i dunno it was quick and easy if it gets a few laughs i'll sub it and see how it goes, it took about half an hour so no biggy:)

blucow

Yeah, was gonna say that, but didn't really need to be said.

Kojima

aint Polio where you're born handicapped not when you get crippled?

exin

no, it aint: it's a disease that cripples you. FDR had it.

i carnt spel

Poliomyelitis, often called polio or infantile paralysis, is a virally induced infectious disease which spreads via the fecal-oral route. It may proceed to the blood stream and into the central nervous system causing muscle weakness and often paralysis. An ancient disease, it was first recognized as a medical entity by Jakob Heine in 1840. Vaccination and eradication efforts led by the World Health Organization and The Rotary Foundation of Rotary International are credited with the reduction of the number of annual diagnosed cases from the hundreds of thousands to around a thousand.

i carnt spel

kinda ruins the mood:P

valorandvellum

Wow, that threadpit site had some similar stuff to Threadless. Even that new finger/hand design.

No account?