thnaks monkey

wullagaru

more bumps ... cause dammit I want this shirt made

phones

awesomey

squintygirl

Tee hee, very cute! Nice job!

chelly

i got a stack of shirts today, but this one was missing and i felt a little ripped off. hurry up threadless!

wullagaru

I know how you feel on that one chelly

chelly

bump because

wullagaru

bump again

yion072

I $5ed it! I really hope it gets printed!!

chelly

great googly moogly

starr226

whenever I bump my stuff no one cares...i envy your small reaction to each bump, wu

wullagaru

this is a first starr normally my stuff is liek yours

wullagaru

immmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaack !

wullagaru

monday bump

lemonalle

ha! i left the same comment. this is really cute.

wullagaru

and again

wullagaru

and again

chelly

this pimping business is torture. i'm gonna have to rethink my life goal of purchasing a hooker.

wullagaru

damn straight it is chelly

wullagaru

up to teh fore

goldensara

lol are we going to have Threadless blogger inspired shirts now??

(its awesome though, I 5ed it)

wullagaru

doin it and doin it and doin it well

wullagaru

and again

starr226

Bath cactus still equals awesome. Look at how much FUN he's having!

I think, Wu, whoever gets printed first should champion the other...there's power in the print!
we should refer to each other as "immensely talented" publically and often. People will believe it if we say it.

hold on...we need to get really hot girls to say it.

rally up some hot girls. the ones I know around here don't listen to me.

wullagaru

the ones I know dont know about threadless ... but they are hot

starr226

i used to know tons of hot girls in real life. But then I got married. So now I only know one.

she's totally my favorite of all the hot girls I've eber known though.

she will not speak on my behalf to the masses...and her married status counteracts what is the root of having a hot girl spokesperson plan.

wullagaru

yeah that does get in teh way .... damn marriage and its benefits leading to drawbacks .. that arent really drwbacks but you know what Im going for on that one

starr226

what we should do, honestly, is actually compile a, for real, Unprinted But Deserving List. You put that mojo out there and people will pick up on it. people pick up on it and threadless sees the financial benefit of printing whomever.

For sure you and huebucket. I'm sure there are others. But that's what I get off the top of my head.

wullagaru

that could work it seemed to work for ricco .. Im STILL surprised that hue hasnt yet, and skipper needs one his latest stuff has been fantastic , and your work is getting stronger sub by sub your last three have been great people just need to see teh beauty in teh simplicity

starr226

it's worked many times over...when I first started here the list was MILES long. Adam Antium, Slaterock, OlliRudi, Bananapone, Ste7en (for bulk, IMO), Gringz, Jubs, DEXXON, stingerstyle hadn't been printed yet, i don't think, fastjumper hadn't been printed...all these people hadn't been printed yet, and deservingly so.
we'll add skipper6745(?) right? to the list.
Nowadays, I can literally only think of you two that are left. Maybe people don't advertise their subs the way they used too - perhaps there are people out there with 30+ subs putting out better and better stuff, but I don't really know who they are, anymore.

epocalypse

solid design, but something bothers me about: $3

i would buy it and hope my low number doesn't effect its printing ;)

chelly

i'm pretty excited to see the score on this one, as it reminds me of fond memories and a fun attitude

wullagaru

not really I havent noticed too many new outstanding people that have been pumping stuff out not since ellsewhere just got printed

wullagaru

thanks epocalypse .. I dont think one 3 will hurt too much and teh buy thing helps it some as well and youre always entitled to an opinion

starr226

you've been here longer than I have...
doesn't it seem strange that everyone who has seemingly deserved to be printed, and put in the work has?
Gringz was putting out a ridiculous number of subs a week before he finally got printed...twice. I remember him and jubs being so prolific in the AMOUNT of work they put out. Same can be said about bananaphone and ste7en. Just TONS of work.

I really think threadless rewards people who are willing to do the work. There should be a way that for people like us who are devoting a decent amount of time on a weekly basis to the contest could get better responses in comments - better recognition, I guess.

wullagaru

yeah I hear yah Ive got liek 46 under my belt I keep putting em out and yet it seems that they never quite connect with teh masses ... I just dunno .. but yeah its all about putting in teh time and getting people to notice that

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?