Close
One second...

- • WIN A FREE SHIRT! • - • WINNERS ANNOUNCED! • -

WINNERS ANNOUNCED - We have a tie!

I could not decide between these two participants so there is a tie for first place! I am going to give two shirts away (crazy I know).

exin and her adorable rendition of a verry happy me had me from the minute I saw it. It is very simple but something about it just makes me smile big everytime I see it. Thank you exin!

and Ueno for both of your entries. I like them both very much. The fact that you did two alone is impressive. Together they won you a new shirt! Thank you Ueno!

Winners please email me at genee (at) littlegdesign (dot) com

Second Place - STP's
This was the hardest of all because I really wanted so many entries to win in the first place that 2nd place has become impossible! In the end I went with Hannabears "superstar" rendition of me. It's the closest I'll come to celeberty and it's fun.

A Note to All Who Entered
I'd like to make it very clear I loved all of these. It was very hard to choose. Please don't take it personally if you did not win. I am so glad that you all entered. This was really fun. I hope to do another contest in the near future!

Honorable Mention's
A few honorable mentions need to go out to the subs that I felt had just a little extra something...

To Jublin for his hillarious and oh so flattering rendition of me in a pixie stick frenzy. Those ARE pixy sticks you pervs. At least I think they are O_o
<embed src="http://jublin.atspace.com/littleG.swf" width="300" height="350">

To miss mraz for a truely impressive photo collage. I would still love to see this at high-res and study it.

and to Ricco for his very cool and unique entry that had me studying it for a long time.

[Original Post]

The sale has made me giddy. I'm feeling generous so take advantage while it lasts!

OK, so I want a drawing of me that I can use for my profile pic or at least to put in my profile page. I'll pick the top two and give first place a GC good for one shirt during the sale and second place will get the stp's from the purchase. I hope that sounds fair enough to get people to try...

Really hoping you'll take a stab at it...

DEADLINE is set for November 20th at 10:00 a.m. threadless time. Can't wait to see the entries...</embed>

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
tracerbullet

i painted it myself last night

corey8

winner!

tracerbullet

i call it "Genee: Portrait of Genee"

little g

amazing

little g

so real and life like

spacesick

finally! an excuse to draw your boobs

OCandCO

When is the Deadline?

corey8

ill give a shot Genée. you giving us a day or two?

tracerbullet

if i knew how to draw i'd give it a shot.

little g

You have till the 20th of November.

Is that good?

coolchika

whens the deadline?

coolchika

yeah that's good thanks.

OCandCO

No. That is too long. It will give me too much competition. How about End Of Day.

spacesick

I've already given up. I think we all should.

amy122166

i'm giddy as well. it may just be because someone brought donuts into work though :)

little g

shut your mouth spacesick. I can see your uvula

tracerbullet

Naturally, I assume your husband wears suspenders like any good husband should.

little g

I have "u" boobs

little g

awesome

tracerbullet

i experimented with Q boobs, but then i could see your nipples and that's just too extreme.

tracerbullet

damn. i've been pwned.

little g

Holy crap I'm evil!

is that death I'm spitting?

amy122166

geneé...caleb drew you quite...fierce!

theurbanraptor

yes. more like spewing though.

telaine

damn, this would be fun :) i hope I have time this weekend ... is it OK to use one of your gallery pix as a reference?

theurbanraptor

wait there is no contest. i won. right?

tracerbullet

sorry, but your lame vector can't compete with my rockin' raster, caleb.

little g

Caleb, it is like the anti-me. Like if I had an evil twin. Loving the robotic legs. Probably makes geting around and spinning webs of doom a lot easier.

theurbanraptor

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. fine ill draw another.

theurbanraptor

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. fine ill draw another.

taz-pie

sounds like fun!

little g

Awesome :)

Love the azn "r" for "l"

little g

Just made me think of that video you posted the other day actually

tracerbullet

As an avid supporter of the NRA (Nate Ruvs Ass), I find the stereotyping of the way Asians speak in that picture offensive.

little g

That's the one Caleb.

Woah, I'm Venus!

theurbanraptor

im allowed to do that tracer. i eat chinese food.

taz-pie

yup!

taz-pie

and the angel on the left is going "phwooaaaaarr!"

adam antium

i think i'm in.
i'll bodypaint your face on me.
:D

theurbanraptor

DAMN YOU ADAM. YOU CAN'T DO IT.

YOU'RE A PROFESSIONAL.

Page: