Watch this
3rick05
3rick05 profile pic Alumni

Awesome tee!! congrats!

FHoffman_1
FHoffman_1 profile pic Alumni

great work, congratulations!

HenriekeG

Congrats to getting this printed! Happy that something got picked, finally, it's been a long while! The idea is nice and works well on a tee. I wonder if multiple designs will get printed, since there were quite a few that I'd love to buy!

igorc

the original looked better (brown).

kracktastic

This is definitely one of the designs i was pulling for! Beautiful, clever and most importantly wearable. Great job!!

igorc

any chance of getting it brown? I really loved it on that color, and since it was the original idea :/

Trevour
Trevour profile pic Alumni

This is a great t-shirt and beautifully-designed, congrats! And I agree with Henrieke - I want more designs printed!! Donald Duck is probably my most favorite character in cartoon history, and as a hardcore animation/Donald/vintage Disney fan, there were SO many great shirts entered into this challenge that I totally want to wear!!! I want crazy, cartoony fun! Please consider this, Threadless and Disney. :-)

Trevour
Trevour profile pic Alumni

This is a great t-shirt and beautifully-designed, congrats! And I agree with Henrieke - I want more designs printed!! Donald Duck is probably my most favorite character in cartoon history, and as a hardcore animation/Donald/vintage Disney fan, there were SO many great shirts entered into this challenge that I totally want to wear!!! I want crazy, cartoony fun! Please consider this, Threadless and Disney. :-)

MaddhattR_1
MaddhattR_1 profile pic Alumni

I am soooo excited, honored and thankful for having my design picked. There were so many great, beautiful and clever entries. I'll ask about the availability in brown not sure why it was changed. Thanks guys for your comments!

alfboc
1 design submitted -

congrats buddy, you're the lucky one, quack :D

MaddhattR_1

Thanks Alfboc! =)

MaddhattR_1

Thanks Alfboc! =)

foursixsix

Congrats, Joel! Well deserved. I'll be buying mine, for sure. :-)

MaddhattR_1

Cwbasabe you had one of the hardest designs man! Thank you! =)

Josefa8

In a tank would be great (:

Brent Worthington

This shirt is one of my favorites! I feel very lucky to have scored one

Dressrom

REPRINT!!! REPRINT!!! REPRINT!!! S/M/L very urgent !!!!

No account?
Join Us