Close
One second...

This looks suspicious

Top scores received a massive drop of the score tonight, meanwhile, this one went up to scoring:

Let's check his voting stats:
Serrated aka has been a member since April 14, 2012, has scored 29 submissions, giving an average score of 0.17, helping 0 designs get printed.

Uhm... 0.17 x 29= 4.93, everything 0 excepting himself.

And this guy seems to have a lot of friends, +80 likes in facebook, 40 faceless comments... Check their stats too, some of them voted just one design with a five ( wich is fine to me) and most of the rest voted 20/30 designs, all zero excepting 1 five.

Ugh... people.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
robber ducky

I was just about to post this but you beat me to it.

_EffinSweet_
_EffinSweet_ profile pic Alumni

i noticed this to.. check the join dates.. i have a feeling a few of them are fake accounts to up the score.. those likes are probably all spammed on the creaters timeline anyway..

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

There has to be a way to put a stop to this people!

bandy

Good job Nacho!

dampa
dampa profile pic Alumni

print!

_EffinSweet_

that awkward moment when your submissions comment thread consists only of blue, light blue, white and black

Naolito
Naolito profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Some of his friends don't even know how to vote lol

Hallow.Ducki3.Typ3.3 on Apr 18 '12 Lol Jaimie an his drawings :D gd luck cheese brain

Hallow.Ducki3.Typ3.3 aka has been a member since April 18, 2012, has scored 0 submissions, giving an average score of 0.00, helping 0 designs get printed.

_EffinSweet_

imma post there.. if you haven't voted 5 on at least 50 other designs your vote doesnt count

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I mentioned that this was going to become a problem for threadless as average voter numbers dropped so low, hopefully they figure out something...they tend to get all over it when someone notices

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

idea (just idea): stop having the original score page - the not powerscore one - cycle through other designs. Make it go back to the /submissions page.

Maybe then these one-timers wouldn't go through other stuff.

This is assuming that they are doing it on their own. They vote, then see other ones and vote down, and then after 20 or 30 stop giving a shit.

Remove the cycle may help the problem.

Or we all just deal it. I don't know.

_EffinSweet_

problem with that is allot of voters wont vote for as many because without it cycling to the next page that voting ease is no longer there.. it become a hassle to vote on numerous designs

cogigoc

sure has lots of friends

_EffinSweet_

staffels comment cracked me up

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

here we go again!

Naolito
1 design submitted -

Yep I don't think that threadless can do too much without bothering regular voters, so the only thing we can do is to make fun of them :)

sweet n sour
sweet n sour profile pic Alumni

I feel like we should point him in the direction of this blog.

mismonaut
mismonaut profile pic Alumni

This tells me that I need better internet friends.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

Yeah, if noone else posts a link to this blog, I will.

Naolito
1 design submitted -

I did

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

The problem is that these newbies don't understand how Threadless works. They just barge in here assuming that a shitload of votes equals $2000 and Internet fame. And they all think that in 10+ years of Threadless history they are the first ones to "figure out" the system.

So one thing Threadless could do is just state in big bold letters on the submission page (nobody reads further than that) that a high score does not guarantee a print, and neither does downvoting others.

Morkki

I also just figured out it's Lady Gaga. Huh.

Haragos
Haragos profile pic Alumni

this keeps stopping me from subbing and waiting to see if its stopped

Weirdoboy
Weirdoboy profile pic Alumni

I'm still trying to figure out if "cheese brain" is words of encouragement or an insult. Poor cheese, what did it ever do to be attached to this?

_EffinSweet_

Now we wait.. starts eating popcorn in suspense

[+duracell-]

big bold letters wont help much its like a stop sign people just roll through like ok yeah thats nice gogogogo

Morkki

Maybe a brick through their window

[+duracell-]

yes thats street justice.

parallelish
parallelish profile pic Alumni

i don't know if threadless will do anything about people like this, but i do know that they'll never print something from people like this

_EffinSweet_

duracell you need glasses its defo Katy perry

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

I want to see if Serrated will join the conversation. "Pass the popcorn."

SuperRyan
SuperRyan profile pic Alumni

"There is no secret ingredient." - Kung Fu Panda

_EffinSweet_

passes a half munched handful

[+duracell-]

lol could be Gaga or Selena yes ..it's Selena, with a wig

Morkki

eww gross

Weirdoboy
Weirdoboy profile pic Alumni

It could also be Mel Gibson in Braveheart, thinking about his sword?

[+duracell-]

Quintanilla-Pérez not Gomez

so obvious

_EffinSweet_

no no its Richard simmons i tell, box dye and a hair straightner did wonders for him

_EffinSweet_

Your Friends sure do love you.. mine were way to busy doing cooler things than to help me out..

Naolito
1 design submitted -

The problem might be in you if you think that you and all your friends scoring 0's everyone else's designs is right.

I'm not worried about my scores dropping, I trust in the quality of my designs to speak and I don't need to downscore everyone else's design. My work is to desing, as everyone else here, not voting zeros and ask my friends to do it too.

sweet n sour
sweet n sour profile pic Alumni

of course it's your vote and you can vote how you like but giving zeros to everything but your own work is really lame dude, it shows a compleat lack of respect for the other artist on this site.

I would have given your design a 1 or maybe a 2 but I thought I treat you the way you treat others and gave you a big fat 0

Naolito
1 design submitted -

Well, I guess than your friends have the same respect to some amazing artists than you.

_EffinSweet_

You may not be wanting to cheat the system but why down vote everything else. Vote fairly as i thik you would like others to do for you? You do realise that it shows how many votes you have made and your average vote

you have score 32 with an average of 0.16.

similar situation with a number of people who have voted for you.. coincidence?

BlindedByFate

Why can't we all just be friends! Can't you see your tearing this family apart! starts sobbing

taz-pie

it gets INTERRRRESTINGGGG

_EffinSweet_

hands BlindedByFate a tissue and pats shoulder

Naolito
1 design submitted -

I'm glad to see that you are scoring designs in a more fairly way, Serrated

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

myteemo
myteemo profile pic Alumni

Threadless should just count the 1-5 scores, but keep the zero option up to offset these losers.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?