Bitter Robin

• by campkatie
  • posted Apr 17, 2012
  • 21 Comments

Bitter Robin

Watch this
m1ster w1zard

Got this in the store on Saturday from my gf! It's pretty awesome!

gabrielle.sharkey

Oh!! I want a girly hoodie one please this is Super Good!

Farnell
Farnell profile pic Alumni

Really chuffed this was printed - print for kid's too, my son really wants one :)

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

this is amazing.. been waiting for it since I first saw it. I am however disappointed that the girls and guys are on different colors... the yellow base looks so much better than the orange.

ninjahq

I agree with pyr4lis - I would have bought the ladies shirt, but that tangerine is terrible with all the reds of the image.

xianlayva

Please do some color other than yellow and orange for the shirts! You should go to the opposite end of the spectrum and do purple or blue...

meaglebeagle

please reprint!!! would really love this tee :D

shadsbat

Please reprint! But why the color difference for boys and girls? Means I have to decide between a better color or a better-fitting shirt, because that orange is just no good...especially for this design.

ScareACrow

PLEASE REPRINT IN MEDIUM FOR WOMEN!!!!! PUHLEASE!!!! I DIED

ScareACrow

PLEASE REPRINT IN MEDIUM FOR WOMEN!!!!! PUHLEASE!!!! I DIED

kate.burkhalter

Please print in a boat or scoop neck! :)

cranapple

agree, reprint for girls on not-orange!

miruku

mistake??? tees are with jne print, iphone case is with other print!!! how buy iphone case with this eti?

miruku

mistake??? tees are with jne print, iphone case is with other print!!! how buy iphone case with this eti?

miruku

Daeva02

Love the v-neck version of this =) Very cool idea.

RJHart

Please reprint women's M with yellow!

No account?
Join Us