Never forget to remember

• by flows
  • posted Apr 06, 2012
  • 45 Comments

My grandmother is 90 years old and she always tells me the same cool stories of when she was younger over and over again. She can't remember what she just told me but she never forgets to remember the good days she had. This is inspired by her, love you gradma! :)

The calligraphy was hand made with a wacom tablet then I printed and colored with watercolors. This was very fun do do! Hope you like it!

ON BLUE

ON GREEN

Watch this
flows

My grandmother is 90 years old and she always tells me the same cool stories of when she was younger over and over again. She can't remember what she just told me but she never forgets to remember the good days she had. This is inspired by her, love you gradma! :)

The calligraphy was hand made with a wacom tablet then I printed and colored with watercolors. This was very fun do do! Hope you like it!

ON BLUE

ON GREEN

SCF

Beaultiful story & design

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

awwwwwwwwwwwwww

AWOwens

like the font

Manz76

lovely sub!

messing

Nice work!

bandy

Lovely! $5

flows

Thanks everyone!

flows

Thanks guys!

Arinesart
Arinesart profile pic Alumni

just great $5

flows

Thanks all!

lycke

Beautiful typography, and I like the story as well :)

FunkyJoper

lycke's right! i like the typography, the story is nice, also the way you worked it out. it looks handmade, it's not just a color, there are some shades. great! love that! 5$!

pd23

won't let me give you 10 neither 9 or 8 or 7 or 6...........so here is my 5 with tones of guilt.....so sorry

flows

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

windmile
windmile profile pic Alumni

Nice one, love it!!!! 5$

bingko

Go Granny!

victorsbeard

excellent, nice typography!

daleconcepts

much better if you make it big print

flows

Thanks for the comments guys! Thanks for the input dale but I really prefer smaller placements. :)

No account?
Join Us