Close
One second...

What the hell is a Zune?

I got the paper today and everyone is advertising the Zune. What is the deal with this new MP3 player? Is it supposed to be better than an Ipod?

Watch this
phones

we'll zune zee...

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

I think it's micosoft copying the ipod. it'll be shite.

drumminondawater

microsofts answer to apples ipod. bigger screen, more file formats, better capabilities, cheaper.

Cactus Pirate Jr.
Cactus Pirate Jr. profile pic Alumni

Sounds like an exclamation...

ZUNES!

wullagaru
wullagaru profile pic Alumni

yeah I have a feeling that it will propose to be bette rbut not live up to said promise .. ipods arent teh be all and end all but they are pretty damn good

OCandCO

I told my wife that I would get her an Ipod for her birthday but I might have to check out the buzz on this thing first. I like how the screen isn't microscopic.

davidd

and it's got FM tuner and something so you can review songs from there or something. I was going to get an ipod, but now I'm thinking about this.

spacesick
spacesick profile pic Alumni

haha yes

HEY YOU, FOOL! BUY ZUNE ACCESORIES! FOR YOUR ZUNE!

okay!

spacesick

ZUNE(tm) AM RADIO ADAPTER

$14.99

spacesick

ZUNE(tm) VHS PLUG-IN

$11.99

spacesick

ZUNE(tm) CHILDREN OF DUNE AUDIO TAPE EXPANSION PACK

$13.99

RyanSargent

its a waste of money, Microsoft is gonna push it alot but it'll probably fail, i hear they're itune copy system sucks.

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

I wonder if it comes with the blue screen of death

BrewHaHa

all

though my iRiver has lived up to great performance...I'm not sure I need or want to watch movies on it...only bought an mp3 player to listen to music

BrewHaHa

well crap

html is being a bastard to me.

OCandCO

I hate how the Ipod wont let you put your music on more than a couple computers. I also would like to be able to listen to the radio on whatever mp3 player I buy so... I hope this thing doesn't crash and scratch and suck.

radiostaticstar

this had been called "the ipod killer", we'll see...

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

this had been called "the ipod killer", we'll see...

Omair

the zune is Microsoft's answer to ....

-drools-

Startxp05

The other day some chump at work called me a "Dune Coon".

OCandCO

Where the hell do you work that people don't get fired for that kind of thing?

Startxp05

I work in an office full of hillbillies.

mixindj

I think its way to big to compete with an ipod. Maybe its just me but.. size does matter. Haha yes. I like it when my mp3 players are really small.

Omair

ME TOO MFG, BROTHERS!?

OCandCO

What does this have to do with the zune? I think we are officially way off topic.

Startxp05

oh yea, that's the video i wanted post.

gibson9

i just wish i was a zune :-(

OCandCO

Has anyone bought one of these things yet? Tell me how you like it?

tracerbullet
tracerbullet profile pic Alumni

It's gotten pretty mixed reviews so far, with most leaning towards the negative. I'd steer clear for the time being. And I just read this morning that the damn thing isn't even compatible with Windows Vista.

Smooth, Microsoft. Real smooth.

epocalypse

kiddies, don't throw out your ipods. the zune can have the hardware of gods, but if its interface is still (like most windows microsoft product) #$(%)ing useless, it won't be worth a shuffle.

alacyt

Whatever it is, it's not worth the money!

These kids and their gadgets!

epocalypse

kiddies, don't throw out your ipods. the zune can have the hardware of gods, but if its interface is still (like most windows microsoft product) #$(%)ing useless, it won't be worth a shuffle.

No account?
Join Us