omg this is great

olly15

This is good!

Africanfratboy

Well damn. Can we get a reprint lmao

Africanfratboy

Well damn. Can we get a reprint lmao

rrodolfo

I really would like to purchase this tee for my girlfriend but she said there is a big mistake. She is a biologist and according to binomial nomenclature the correct is "Aethusa pizzarius L." and not "Aethusa Pizzarius L."

allysa c.h.

I absolutely love the design (despite being a biologist and noticing the below comment as well). My only complaint is that the design image shown is not representative of the color of the tshirt image. It isn't a huge deal for most people perhaps, but I strongly dislike bright neon-y colors and find that the pizza is a very very bright orange-yellow and the leaves are a neon green (as opposed to the more earthy colors of the design image-they are closer to that of the image of the woman's shirt but even brighter). I find it annoying enough to possibly return it sadly...

allysa c.h.

I absolutely love the design (despite being a biologist and noticing the below comment as well). My only complaint is that the design image shown is not representative of the color of the tshirt image. It isn't a huge deal for most people perhaps, but I strongly dislike bright neon-y colors and find that the pizza is a very very bright orange-yellow and the leaves are a neon green (as opposed to the more earthy colors of the design image-they are closer to that of the image of the woman's shirt but even brighter). I find it annoying enough to possibly return it sadly...

No account?