Close
One second...

Keep the Circus Going

• by lingk
  • posted Mar 29, 2012
  • 15 Comments

Watch this
lingk

Based on a quote by David Niven, "Keep the circus going instead you, keep it going, don't take anything too seriously, it'll all work out in the end." I have a few variations, will submit them shortly... but tell me what you think of this one :)

lingk

Thanks for the comment! How should I change the highlight?

athalia13

i like the colors, and the spirals look like candies. the highlight can follow the ballon shape

fllood

Well, I think it would be bending alongside the red patch of the ballon a bit more, just a guess.

rskinner1122
rskinner1122 profile pic Alumni

Great job. I love the colors also.

check me out if you can moment in time

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Cute design.

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

I think at this stage its better to have the design as large as possible so people can see the details, don't worry about putting on the T-shirt at this stage.

The colours are bright and bold, although I'm not seeing many circus references. There is also a wealth of fun and interesting typefaces you could experiment with.

Keep going!

TripleJJJ23

i would put more of an emphasis on the circus to make it connect with the phrase. but great job

Dreamspace

nice idea. I feel the color scope of this one is a bit haywire. The red is contrast to the rest of the colors. This can easily be an awesome retro image. chose 6 retro colors and play with them. It would be nice if you can use one pattern circles in different color than different patterns in different color. I love the swirl circles. the Gradient ray type and the circular fill ones are too flat or too odd.

Hope it helps.

english_rose

I like the design as it is - it feels a bit 'Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory' - but after reading Dreamscape's comments I love the idea of using retro colours and patterns. A bit more Phileas Fogg than WIlly Wonka maybe?

If you have time I'd love it if you had a look at mine

http://www.threadless.com/critique/101519/Cloudy_Lemonade x

bscott01

really nice design I would add some detail to the basket to make it really pop. Great work

I would really appreciate your vote on my designs: Here and here Thanks!

No account?
Join Us