Close
One second...

Alas, poor Yorick!

This design is inspired by the scene in Hamlet where Hamlet stumbles upon the skull of the court jester Yorick in a graveyard. For me, the visual of the skull of a clown embodies is a powerfully twisted way of combining the themes melancholy, death, and insanity that make it such a good read. The style is a blend of gothic art and día de los muertos.

Watch this
WilliamBottini

This design is inspired by the scene in Hamlet where Hamlet stumbles upon the skull of the court jester Yorick in a graveyard. For me, the visual of the skull of a clown embodies is a powerfully twisted way of combining the themes melancholy, death, and insanity that make it such a good read. The style is a blend of gothic art and día de los muertos.

WilliamBottini

thanks! I thought the persimmon shirt was perfect for the concept

zoepollak

William, this design is absolutely fantastic! I'd totally buy it (and not just because I'm an English major). -that girl from 45A :)

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

clpuc

Alas, thine garment decoration if full of awesome, sir! $5

biamk

really good. I love the details of the skull, William! :)

Dreamspace

love the color choice. £5

Dreamspace

lol $5 typo error

RadeM

Very good!

WilliamBottini

i'll take £5 too! haha thanks for all the compliments, makes me want to do more threadless submissions

WilliamBottini

i'll take £5 too! haha thanks for all the compliments, makes me want to do more threadless submissions

Hideomi421

Cool! Good Job!

Gen23

Nice!!

OldSkool13

Nice mate .... $5 for this .... please checkout mine too HERE Thanks :D

opippi
opippi profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Awesome!!!

maromex

:DDD