Close
One second...

Flying

Watch this
kim_kimejoe

I love skaters! What do you think about the design?About the background? Thank you for suggestions.

missoptimist

How might this be placed on the shirt? You could use the paint splatters in different places on the shirt, as well, or make some of them much larger. Maybe consider introducing one more color; though, the color of the shirt may affect the design as well. I recommend posting an example of how you would incorporate the design with the shirt.

kim_kimejoe

Thank you for your feedback. here is the design position I was thinking about. I did not study colors yet, but I think the colored background should not be too much big because it grabs attention due to its color....

kim_kimejoe

I will try to consider some more colors on it.... it may work

kim_kimejoe

Thank you for your feedback. here is the design position I was thinking about. I did not study colors yet, but I think the colored background should not be too much big because it grabs attention due to its color....

Gil.bnoon

cool! i actually liked the other colors better, this one's kinda plain i think. you should try several colors for the splashes instead of one, make it more fun! and maybe add some details to the board and the legs, cause now it's just a dark stain of shadow... anyway, good luck!!!

Check out my sub ! :)

morayven

I prefer the green tee myself. The yellow makes a nice compliment. The skater looks pretty good, but I wouldn't mind seeing a cool design on his board just to push the concept. The splatters fit the genre. Could you curve them like a wall to make it look like he is doing a trick off of them or find other ways to push the skating element? Keep at it!

Please, if you have a moment I have a submission up for scoring and would welcome your vote – thank you.

kim_kimejoe

Working on it. Thank you for you feedback!

JLK

I love this concept. If we're looking at the top of the board, then I wouldn't add a graphic, since usually the tops of skateboards are black grip tape. I like the colors of v1 better, but that's just personal taste. Great start! If you have time, would you help me out by scoring my submission in the running? Thanks so much!

No account?