Lost Astronaut

Watch this
adzfar

Congrats :)

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Congrats ;D

ani_bee

I wish I saw this yesterday when I placed my order (no free shipping for me lol)

rizkisyahril
rizkisyahril profile pic Alumni

great one! congrats!!

iamrobman
iamrobman profile pic Alumni

now its on the list dina.nice print!

TGurl

Ani_bee, same here! Wtf! lol

rodrigobhz
rodrigobhz profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Way to go, Kooky! Congrats!

TenTimesKarma

Congrats Kooky! Well deserved success!

dandingeroz
dandingeroz profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

CONGREAT!

alfboc
1 design submitted -

congrats kooky :)

sayahelmi
sayahelmi profile pic Alumni

congrats mase

animabase

Congrats

chelo jm
chelo jm profile pic Alumni

AWESOME!!!

soe

congratmas...

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni

Congrats, Awesome work!

Matty Muggs

more like "LOST-RANAUT".....and that is my commit

nicebleed
nicebleed profile pic Alumni
2 designs submitted - Score now!

whoa! this is nice! Congrats!

metalsan
metalsan profile pic Alumni

Awesome!

poilock

Damn it, it's already sold out !!!

Yogesh2822

Awesome print!

mrxy

It's 'Houston, we've had a problem.' Just saying.

poilock

I was wondering, does a M guy tee would fit a girl who wears L girly... And height 178cm ? I kinda really want that t shirt, and guess i'll probably have to wait an eternity before having it reprinted....

Girl6

Pleaaaaase reprint :)

Lioele

The design appears darker in person.

EngineSkull

I want to buy this, but the date along with the quote confuses me. Why 1959? The quote at the bottom is a misquote of Jack Swigert (Apollo 13), but those events took place in 1970. This shirt is really bugging me lol!

Mifzan

Something abt this. Just makes me want it.

TonTonic

I just love this print. No more girly sizes left, but I like the placement and print size on the guys tee better.

JFabito

I just got this tee, yesterday and the design is just not as clear and bright as it look on the picture, even do is a awesome tee and I´m happy :D

roguedesignmonk

Fred Haise graduated in 1959...I'm guessing that's what the date is referring to.

roguedesignmonk

Meh...I don't know. I've been looking around for information, but found nothing specific other than the space program kicked into high gear around that time. shrug Now I'm curious how it all relates. Hmmm...

jwrathczx

Reprint in Male XL please!

jajuka2099

Reprint in Male M please!

vintage.anna

Best. Tee. Ever. Please reprint!!

Corkey16

Love love this tee!! I wore mine about three times this week.

100indecisions

Cool design, but I'm also puzzled by the year, especially because it shows a Gemini spacecraft (pretty sure) and that didn't start until 1965.

GregoryGoose

I want it, but I don't know. I feel like I'd have to fix the date by hand. Maybe if I had an explanation?

GregoryGoose

There are reportedly some lost cosmonauts around that time that the Russians shot into space on suborbital trajectories, but then it should say lost cosmonaut and the houston should be like, "Mother houston, we have problem" or something more russian sounding.

holyautumn

One of my most often-worn Threadless shirts. Love it.

mutedwolf

Most of the inconsistencies are probably done for design/lack of research? However, the "mercury seven" were chosen by NASA in 1959, which included Gus Grissom, who was one of the three astronauts on Apollo 1, the Command Pilot, in fact. The Gemini was also manned by some?/one of them, so there's that. The Russians launched Luna 1, 2, and 3 during this year, Luna 2 being the first man made object to touch the moon; Luna 3 took pictures of 70% of the moon, including the far side. Honestly didn't find anything connecting the misquote to this year. -This was all found with a quick google search.

recoze

How do i request for reprint i need an XL pls reprint for my x'mas

scot.mcphee

1959??? first man in space - Yuri Gagarin, 12 April 1961.

steereo

Reprint mens xl please :)

kwilli30

Reprint Men's XL please!

richjohn

Reprint Men's L pretty please

No account?
Join Us