Close
One second...

RIPOFF found

Watch this
theurbanraptor

this shirt was made before that product on that site.
they copied threadless.

YtFeLMi

and did a horrible job.

and charging $62.. nono

prkswllflwr

isn't it horrible? i was pissed off. it's such a bad ripoff too. ugh.

EZFL
EZFL profile pic Alumni

just because it looks similar doesnt mean they stole it.

prkswllflwr

i contacted threadless last night after i found it; we'll see what happens...

chelly

it doesn't look stolen to me

Papaprime
Papaprime profile pic Alumni

I think the similarities in hand, the entire body placement and the heart make this much more than a simple coincidence.

chelly

inspired by?

Papaprime
Papaprime profile pic Alumni

I'm not saying the other designer didn't draw this themselves, I'm just saying it is VERY obvious what they were looking at when they got the "idea"

prkswllflwr

threadless' response:

Thanks for letting us know about this. Unfortunately, they did not steal the design - they stole the idea, but we can't copyright an idea so there's no legal action we can take.

Have a wonderful day!

Monkey II
Monkey II profile pic Alumni

It really isn't a original concept. But it's a cute concept.
I like the cartoony style of threadless.
I also dig the other design as well.

teddyboy
teddyboy profile pic Alumni

This sort of thing happens alot, but then watered down versions usually look like dog dirt!

amy122166

that baby outfit looks darn cute...hehe, but only the threadless version has nipplage.

Junipa

think Bugs Bunny -The Abominable Snow Rabbit – 1961 -- Bugs and Daffy tunnel to Nepal, where they meet Hugo. Hugo wants to hug them and pet them and hold them and squeeze them and name them George.

Pixtoons

Don't the artists retain all of the copyrights to works submitted here?

Ninjapanda

Threadless version pwns all!

psychobaby

Hey There,
My name is Marlo. I am the co-owner of Psychobaby. I take great offence reguarding this accusation. For all of your information, this is not one of our Psychobaby Designs! It is from a company we no longer carry called Dirty Laundry. I highly recommend whoever designed this to take it up straight with them and leave our reputation alone! We are big fans of Threadless and all of you "original" designers out there. We hire gret young people all the time for our own "original" thoughts and have no need to steal.

bobobob1230

it took you THAT long?

bobobob1230

and you gave no last name so i assume its johansen. marlo johansen.

psychobaby

Sorry! I'm old and not really as cool as you all. 284 days is really quite impressive for me. I am, however, a little smarter with age and would recommend if your going to pick on someones livelihood, to get your facts straight first.

psychobaby

Oh, and it's Dargento.

No account?