Close
One second...

Smashing!

A "smashing" illustration that is impactful and iconic at first sight. I chose a white T-shirt because it is the classic companion to your favorite pair of worn in jeans. The black and red illustration really pop off the white background. It is a bold and graphic illustration that will gain character with age and a little distressing after each wash.
Printing Requirements: Simulated Process, for the red watercolor effect.

Watch this
eddie alvarez

A "smashing" illustration that is impactful and iconic at first sight. I chose a white T-shirt because it is the classic companion to your favorite pair of worn in jeans. The black and red illustration really pop off the white background. It is a bold and graphic illustration that will gain character with age and a little distressing after each wash. Printing Requirements: Simulated Process, for the red watercolor effect.

Jackie Ohh

$5 please print! I want it ASAP! Love this design, and it's in my favorite color. Like how you think, I love the distressed look.

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

LynnLynn1

this looks like the 'go to ' tshirt everyone reaches for in their drawer...great with jeans, shorts and it would look hot with a blazer and jeans!!

Love it ;-)

bobvee

Great shirt make it...

Leila914914

Where can I get one!

deerod

So can we buy one or not?!?

eddie alvarez

Thanks for the comments, keep em coming! Does this shirt exist in real life, for real???? Only with your help, lets do this mo-fos!

eddie alvarez

Thanks for the comments, keep em coming! Does this shirt exist in real life, for real???? Only with your help, lets do this mo-fos!

Moniquer

I love it eddie great job please let me know when i can buy one :)

martinsdac

Great Job Eddie! let's see some more designs I would buy some.

DRO72
DRO72 profile pic Alumni

cool, i like the sketchy style

eddie alvarez

thx for the comments guys

eddie alvarez

eddie alvarez

eddie alvarez

Naxir