Close
One second...

I refuse

I've decided that I refuse to believe that it's Sunday, because I don't want to have to go back to school tomorrow. Because there's still 216 days until graduation (including weekends and breaks, but still).

In other news, I filled out my first college application today to Mizzou. I wore my special MU baseball cap while I was filling it out for good karma. But I don't think they'll accept me, because I got confused on one line of it and had to use white out.

So, what's everyone else doing today?

Watch this
romolusIII

O RLY
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-

pinkelephants

Heeeeeeeey Kayce! How's your day goin so far?

kayceislost

Boring. It's raining. And I cant hear out of my right ear... at all.!!!

margolove

It's my seventeenth birthday and I am spending it learning how to draw every single river in Europe from memory, and studying for a couple of other tests. And going to a Thai restaurant. Restaurant = good, but the inordinate amount of schoolwork is making it a not so nice day.

pinkelephants

Awwww, I'm sorry you have so much school work Margo, that's totally no fun. On my 17th birthday it was the day after thanksgiving, and I had to work a 8 hour shift at Old Navy. So I can relate to having a totally shitty 17th birthday. I hope it turns out better for you though!!! Have cake!!!

And Kayce, I'm sorry you can't hear. My friend Brent all of a sudden went totally deaf one day! It turns out his ears made too much wax, so he had to get special drops for them. I hope you don't go deaf!

kayceislost

OMG he WENT DEAF AHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO

that would be awful.

margolove

awh, thanks lindsey! Panda cake!

pinkelephants

Yay panda cake!
And he's ok Kayce. He just had to get special drops because his ears were too gunky. Because he's a gross boy. Then again, all boys are gross. He was just a gross-er one.

... :D
My throat is scratchy. I think I need some tea.

kayceislost

you calling me gross? ahaha

i just made some tea :D

pinkelephants

Yes, Kayce, you're disgusting.
Now share your tea with me, beeyotch.

margolove

ah, tea is the best! I'm going to drink some too.

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

good luck with the applications!

i'm drinking tea... it's flavored with a hint of vanilla, violet, and rose. mmmm. plus i put in honey.

pinkelephants

Ladykat, that sounds amazing. What brand is it/ where did you get something that amazing sounding?

ladykat

it's called "three river blends" (aka the pittsburgh tealer) - i got it at the local whole foods. but i don't know if it's available outside of pittsburgh.

oops, it's vanilla, rose, and lavendar (not violet). it's really yummy though.

i like that it doesn't taste too strongly of vanilla.

the website: http://www.thepittsburghtealer.com/

Omair

Let me help you by saying.

FSHOOM FSHOOM LASER SHOTGUN!

helladelightful

EEEEEEEEk
i'm stuck on this article

wanna help me? its sorta more scnadalous than new bathrooms. its about how everyone hates jazz band and it sucks

pinkelephants

WOW! Thanks Pear!!! That did help. If only there were a speical "Helpful words from Pear." section on scholarship forms for me to put that.

And what's that kind of tea called Kate? There's a ton of teas, so I can't figure out which one it is. Is it the Vintage Earl Grey Floral Black Blend? All of them sound yummy.

ladykat

it's the wedding cake blend.

i was a little embarassed to buy it because of the name, but the tea sounded like such a good mix - and it is!

i'm going to try some other varieties in the future.

pinkelephants

Sure I can help you hella. What are you stuck on? Questions, interviews, piecing the thing together?

helladelightful

want to move this to aim? or something similar if you can? aim: noratastic

pinkelephants

Ok... so have you got interviews? Or is it more of an editorial?

pinkelephants

sure, we can do that!

And Kate- is it the floral, or regular?

ladykat

i think there's only one kind - she just seems to call it 2 different things on different pages.

Laborpsus

yeah, sundays are tense...

kicks school

pinkelephants

Ok, sweet. I'm definitely ordering some!
I love tea, I really do. Especially now that it's all chilly out and stuff... mmm.

ladykat

yeah, actually, now that i see there are loose teas on the site - i think i'll order online in the future. whole foods only had the kind in tea bags

No account?