Close
One second...

"Z"-Day

• by rnlynam
  • posted Feb 29, 2012
  • 76 Comments

Based off one of the most famous photographs in history, the VJ-Day kiss. The photograph encompasses a historical moment in time - the celebrations of America's victory over Japan and the end of WW2.

Fast forward 100 years later to when Z Day is among us. WW3 is over, Charlie Sheen is back on Two and a Half men, an a cappella group of singing penguins are #1 on the Top 40 billboards, and ranch dressing is America's top export. Oh, and the zombie apocalypse has finally begun.

Vote 5 and you can become a proud owner of one of the most important shirts in history - a shirt that captures the moment when a zombie sailor gnawed his beautiful prey; a shirt that captures what is to soon come in a bleak and fast approaching future; a shirt that captures...

Z-DAY

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
rnlynam
rnlynam profile pic Alumni

Based off one of the most famous photographs in history, the VJ-Day kiss. The photograph encompasses a historical moment in time - the celebrations of America's victory over Japan and the end of WW2.

Fast forward 100 years later to when Z Day is among us. WW3 is over, Charlie Sheen is back on Two and a Half men, an a cappella group of singing penguins are #1 on the Top 40 billboards, and ranch dressing is America's top export. Oh, and the zombie apocalypse has finally begun.

Vote 5 and you can become a proud owner of one of the most important shirts in history - a shirt that captures the moment when a zombie sailor gnawed his beautiful prey; a shirt that captures what is to soon come in a bleak and fast approaching future; a shirt that captures...

Z-DAY

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

◠‿◠✿

Winck

great job!

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

AweZOMe! 5

rnlynam

Phew, that went up quickly.

Tell 'yer friends - tell 'yer mom.

rnlynam

Phew, that went up quickly.

Tell 'yer friends - tell 'yer mom.

blue sparrow
blue sparrow profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

haha nicely done :D

ben chen
ben chen profile pic Alumni

so cool

nordinor

:) nice

dhammer77

HAHA!!! This is awesome! :D

UpforDraw

really good!

Hanseneva

My husband and I recently saw 28 Days Later, and then 28 Weeks Later (Zombie Flicks). My husband's response to this shirt, "Whoooah! Cooool!" I think you just got our $5

ibyes
ibyes profile pic Alumni

Great parody, really clever, 5$

LadyMeerkat

Good back story :)

jodabaum
jodabaum profile pic Alumni

excellent!

kimkong1014
kimkong1014 profile pic Alumni

nice style!

the t shirt god

Ronando, this is the t shirt god speaking. You killed it on this one. The buildings really add to it ; )

SINIST3R

Awesome! 5

palitosci
palitosci profile pic Alumni

awesome! 5$

alexmdc
alexmdc profile pic Staff

badass!

Calvin Wu
Calvin Wu profile pic Alumni

cool

dzeri29
dzeri29 profile pic Alumni

high$5

eQuivalent
eQuivalent profile pic Alumni

great!

Jay Flores-Holz

I just joined Threadless and I've gone through at least 50 designs now, this is easily my favorite so far.

fathi
fathi profile pic Alumni

Cool!

yoalys

Awesome Idea

coyote alert
coyote alert profile pic Alumni

This is so good 5$

Pigboom

Cool!

jaypaulo
jaypaulo profile pic Alumni

Looks like a print! 5$

nideo

Print 5$$$$

rnlynam

Thanks for the early comments so far everybody. I really appreciate it.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Whoah, awesome mash-up.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Spoiler blog material

samalope

$5 ♥

skitchman

awesome$$$$

L-M-N-O-P
L-M-N-O-P profile pic Alumni

YES.

Mr-R
Mr-R profile pic Alumni

Just 1 word: AMAZING 5$

Anishaxx1
Anishaxx1 profile pic Alumni

Hahaha oh my I did not expect this at all, this is AWESOME! Just a great twist. to a well known picture. Well done! 5$!

rnlynam

Thank you everybody.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us