Close
One second...

pizza time

Watch this
zenbolic vision

pizza time printed in :rnsimulated process printingrnon sand shirt or cream,, its been color halftones for vintage old magazine look see on details,rnhope u like and all comments please are welcomed!

Erica25

That's funny! Like your work, ha ha!

zenbolic vision

sorry erica hehe :)female,,, oppzz

flashability

Some nostalgia for us 90's kids ^.^

Erica25

No worries I've probably been called a lot worse :D No I just like it because it looks...umm (don't take this the wrong way) not perfect...makes it funnier! Ha ha!

zenbolic vision

yah its not a perfectly done its liek a 90s ad from magazine and yaaah we all loved and was moved by the turtles u think it worrks for girls?

Erica25

Yeah, it could work for girls, but I think maybe on a black tee base instead of cream.

tager01

lool, bring back memories!!! I like it...

zenbolic vision

and tager01 lol yah love the turtles!!! lives inside of us ass as kid i spent aloot money on them lol !

kartoonist435

I like it a lot! I might tone down the dot pattern a little bit, not sure how noticeable it would be on the shirt. Not saying get rid of it just bring it back a little bit

zenbolic vision

ok i will do my best but it will be clear down wory when u see its so doted when its smaler size u see all the fine details plus i dont want it so clear i wnat it like a magazine thansk for comments tho iwill do my best for v2 soon !!!

ibeenthere
1 design submitted -

it's very nice nostalgia...though it's too big on the shirt, and i suggest adding some shadows as well cause they kind of floating on the tee

sneaky fox

I like the idea - its very cute - but I would suggest maybe using a different pizza image. It looks like a small, flat, frozen-looking crust-less pie. No self-respecting turtle would eat a thing like that. I say google NY pizza. Not just for the authenticity, but it would look better. The puffed up crust would add dimension, and the colors would be less distracting from the turtles. No greens in the pie help green turtles to stick out.

zenbolic vision

ibeenthere perfect will do that thanks loadssss for ur comemnt!

zenbolic vision

sneaky fox wow man thanks laods!! ur comments are super deep and will consider them thanks loads!!! turtle fans !!!

OHea

Maybe less detail.

zenbolic vision

thanks theserestlesshands i will conside r it !!!!!!!!!!

zenbolic vision

thanks theserestlesshands i will conside r it !!!!!!!!!!

artfullyamber

I agree with ibeenthere on the shadows comment. I can see some shading below Michelangelo, but based on that angle Donatello should have some under belly shading too. Without it they do appear to be floating.

Love that they are real turtles with their gear on. Reminds me of the flashback scenes to their pre-mutant childhood days from the live action movies!

zenbolic vision

artfullyamber heheh thanks loads !!! ok i will try make v2 sooon and alot of improvements thanks loadsssssssss

zenbolic vision

wansaipanama thankkkkkkkkkks i did now !!!

0012_airo

nice, add some shadows under the legs ot the turtles :)

if you want, could you help me?

misspixiebaby

love the picture! made me laugh haha I think simplifying the colour range would be a good idea :)

zenbolic vision

misspixiebaby thankss also thankss 0012 airo i will check ur design !! thanks !!!!

zenbolic vision

misspixiebaby thankss also thankss 0012 airo i will check ur design !! thanks !!!!

No account?