Close
One second...

Moth Collector

Moth Collector

Watch this
rebeccagrave

this is a really beautiful design.

PennyOz11

I really love this design, its different and interesting.

Grafumbly

I am wearing this one right now. Moths are awesome!

timsta

Something kinda 'silence of the lambs' about it...

TattooedBear

It's beautiful. Yes, Grafumbly. Moths are awesome!

wildanimals

this shirt is even more gorgeous in person. so glad i got it!

allysa c.h.

Purchased this due to my love of moths and it is wonderful. The colors are beautiful. I plan to wear it during National Moth Week!

EmmyCA

More scoopneck!

jmmercer

Looks dark/drab IMO. Hope Threadless figures out 3x sizing soon so that 3x wearers aren't limited to drab colored shirts. :/

Entropicat

Threadless, PLEASE stop sending me emails that you reprint a shirt I want if it's only in male sizes. I specifically requested a reprint in FEMALE sizes, and it's very frustrating to get an email saying you reprinted a shirt I wanted and then I find it's only available to guys.

mjoe

Girls please!

tajaman

GIRLS! please please please! this is such an awesome design, beautifully executed. Please print for us girlies!

lydia85

GIRLY SIZES PLZ :]

Chirps

No creature quite matches the quiet beauty of the moth. David has so perfectly incorporated this natural beauty into this work of art. Kudos to you sir!

LelyanneZ

did you draw this or ?

bigred286

Seriously.... girls sizes PLEASE!!!!!

cairie

girl size please!

Nat_nug

what size is the female model waring please?

Havely

Soooo wish this was in a girly shirt. Anyway, at the very least, I second 'nat_nug' below: please tell us what size the female model is wearing!

Jaquilin

Girly shirt please!

Cloudiie

I wish the design wasn't so boxy. And that there was a girl style.

travis.mckay.501

Damn, I bought something very similar from 'Boathouse' a couple months ago for +$40. I wish I had known this existed then.

No account?
Join Us